All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email email@example.com for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Calming Cleansing Grains 🤗
- Calming Cleansing Grains
- How to use
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
Gently cleanse and soothe sensitive skin with this microbiome friendly powdered cleanser that's gentle enough to use morning and night!
oat flour, aloe vera powder, and kaolin clay
- Oats: whole grain oat flour, finely ground. Oats are hypoallergenic, soothing, and anti-inflammatory. They contain chemical compounds called saponins, which act as natural cleansers to remove dirt and oil buildup from pores. Oats also contain amino acids, which can repair and heal damaged skin. They also act as a humectant, which helps your skin retain moisture.
- Aloe: Aloe vera powder is produced from drying the healing gel found inside the aloe vera leaf. It is hydrating, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and soothes troubled skin. It also has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, which helps heal and control breakouts and damaged skin. Aloe protects skin from free-radical damage, and also has humectant properties to help skin retain moisture.
- Kaolin clay: gently draws out impurities from pores without stripping skin of its naturally moisturizing oils
1. Sprinkle: Pour approximately 1-2 teaspoons of powder into the palm of your hand, or into a bowl.
2. Mix: Mix with a small amount of liquid until a paste is formed. Use water from the tap, or, get fancy with toning mist, hydrosol, coconut milk, or a cooled herbal tea!
3. Massage: Gently massage onto your face using small circular motions.
4. Rinse: Rinse off with warm water right away, or, let the grains dry before rinsing off for a quick healing mask.
5. Customize: Calming cleansing grains can also be combined with our exfoliating facial cleanser, or any of our facemasks, for a custom mask to meet your skin's needs.
Is this exfoliating?
Only very mildly so. The texture is very soft, and more thick than our exfoliating facial cleanser.
I have acne prone skin. Should I choose this or the exfoliating facial cleanser?
The calming cleansing grains are a better choice for skin with active breakouts, as they effectively cleanse without scrubbing open broken skin.
Can I keep this in the shower?
No. Keep your bottle away from water. Apply your cleanser just before getting in, and rinse it off in the shower!
Can I use this in the morning and at night?
Yes! It's gentle enough to use twice a day.
I have another question!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." We'll answer ASAP.
For members of our Patreon community, this item is refillable in our OKC shop for 20% off the retail price.
If you're not a patron, please take advantage of our refill bag option to reuse your bottles at home!
A soft silicone funnel is the easiest way to refill your bottle with powder.
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
I use this almost everyday, it’s a really lovely and great cleanser for sensitive skin that still does an amazing job cleaning your face. Been using this twice a day with oil for the past couple of weeks, and my skin has never looked better!
This is my new go-to for my daily facial routine! It has a comforting smell and gently exfoliates your skin without over-stripping. It's great for both morning and evening use. I would definitely recommend for someone looking for an every-day cleanser!
This cleanser has such a lovely texture. The oatmeal thickens and makes it luscious and creamy. My skin feels very clean and soft after using.
I am so thankful for Twinkle skin care products. It’s the only clean cleanser that I trust and is consistent in results! :sparkles:
I love using this during my nighttime routine. No surprise it makes my face feel soft and squeaky clean. I like switching back and forth from this to the exfoliating cleanser+mask.