Acne Spot Treatment
Because sometimes breakouts happen, but that doesn't mean you should have to put up with them for long (or even at all!)
Our acne spot treatment is kind of a miracle worker when it comes to zapping those occasional pimples...
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent witch hazel cleanses while soothing damaged skin.
- Lightweight sunflower oil heals broken skin without clogging pores.
- A blend of tea tree, lavender, and patchouli zap zit causing bacteria while soothing, balancing, and regenerating inflamed skin.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Shake well to combine ingredients. (Witch hazel and oils will separate.)
- Roll over blemished skin after cleansing and toning. (Can be used before or after moisturizer.)
- OK to use on face or body.
- Avoid eye and mouth area.
- Note - this product can be drying to the skin when used excessively and is only meant to be used directly on the occasional pimple. It is not to be used all over the face at once. If you're struggling with frequent or severe acne breakouts we suggest seeking advice from a medical professional.
witch hazel 86%*, sunflower oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil*This product contains approximately 7% alcohol.** **We've all heard that alcohol is drying to our skin, but honestly, that's kind of the point of this product. We prefer using witch hazel 86% (86% witch hazel, 14% alcohol) as opposed to straight witch hazel because it means not having to fuss with preservatives. Besides, the soothing witch hazel, sunflower oil, lavender, and regenerating patchouli balance the drying effects of that little bit of alcohol wonderfully. Just apply it directly to your pimple and you'll be all good!
- astringent (constricts/shrinks pores)
- cleansing agent
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- lightweight, absorbs easily into skin
tea tree oil:
- light woodsy, herbal scent
lavender oil (french):
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- earthy, woodsy, sweet scent