All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Shimmer Balms 💎
Subtle shimmer-y balms with a jewel-toned twist! Use them wherever you want to add a little extra twinkle... 😏
✨ why they're great ✨
- Shea butter, sunflower, jojoba, and red raspberry seed oils deliver essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to hydrate and heal skin.
- Sheer, gemstone inspired colors provide just the right amount of dewy shimmer to eyes, lips, and cheeks.
- Candelilla wax forms a protective waterproof barrier to lock in moisture.
- Garnet (new!) is a deep, burgundy red with a slight hint of gold shimmer
- Mother of pearl (new!) is a neutral shell pink with iridescent shimmer
- Pink tourmaline (new!) is a glossy medium pink shimmer
- Ruby (new!) is a sheer berry red
- Highlight balm is our original subtle, pearlescent highlight balm
- Bronzing balm is a warm golden brown shade that's buildable, for a subtle, sun-kissed glow
- Rose quartz is a barely-there frosted pink highlight
- Citrine is a yellow-gold with slightly larger shimmer particles
- Diamond is white with larger shimmer particles
- Sandstone is a warm, honeyed beige
- Fire Opal is a warm, reddish pink coral with larger shimmer particles
👩🏫 instructions 👩🏫
Apply with fingertips, a sponge, or a makeup brush.
Can be used anywhere on face or body.
For more color payoff, dig into the balm with a finger, brush, or sponge.
Note that these are safe for use on the eyes, but they are a thicker, glossy texture and will probably crease in the fold of our eyelid. Blend with your fingertips and/or apply a light layer of translucent mattifying powder over the crease for more hold!
🌱 ingredients 🌱
shea butter, organic sunflower oil, red raspberry seed oil, candelilla wax, wildcrafted jojoba oil, mica*, iron oxide*, tapioca starch, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), sweet orange essential oil, lavender essential oil
*iron oxide in Garnet only
- Rose quartz Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract, iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Citrine Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Diamond Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861)
- Sandstone Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Fire Opal Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
Shimmer Balms 💎
I ordered Mother of Pearl highlight balm and I absolutely love it! I use it on my cheeks, eyes and to contour. Please don't ever discontinue! I finally have found the perfect color for my fair skin and freckles. 5 Stars!
I love using the eye tints as a part of my morning skin care & low make up routine. The moisturizing balm is so soft and gentle on my lids and the soft glow that the pigments leave are the perfect something to add sparkle to a natural look. Absolutely a favorite! ✨
I use my highlight balm as an eyeshadow and it is so easy to apply. It feels great and has just the right amount of shimmer.
The color is lovely. It gives a pretty flushed glow on the cheeks and a hint of color on the lips.
I love these even more than the lip and cheek tint. Once you really dig into this (I stir it up with a toothpick) you’ll get to experience the creamy, rich color that you don’t get if you just rub the top. Fire opal is a beautiful rosy pink as first swipe, but is easy to build. I’m really picky about lip balms, but this is perfect!