All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Shimmer Powders 💖
- Shimmer Powders
- The Colors
- How to Use
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
These shimmery loose makeup powders are multipurpose glow makers. Use them as eyeshadow, or blush, dust them on your body, or add them to any DIY beauty application you can dream up!
- Diamond is a white shimmer with large sparkles
- Highlight is a nude-peach shimmer with white/gold/beige undertones
- Citrine is a yellow gold shimmer with large sparkles
- Rose quartz is a light frosted pink/gold highlight
- Amethyst shimmer is an iridescent highlight with purplish pink tones.
- Mother of pearl is a neutral tan/pink shimmer with iridescent lilac undertones
- Pink tourmaline is a bright pink shimmer with large diamond sparkles
- Fire opal is a warm, reddish pink coral with large diamond sparkles
- Obsidian is a dark grayish shimmer with purple undertones
- Sandstone is a warm, honeyed beige
- Bronze is a golden dark brown/tan
- As makeup: apply to eyelids, cheeks, or anywhere you want to highlight using a makeup brush, sponge, powder puff, or your fingertips. Get creative! Shimmer powders are endlessly versatile and sheer enough that they're impossible to mess up. They're also buildable: simply apply more for a brighter color. You can slightly dampen your makeup brush, sponge, or finger before dipping it into the jar for even more color payoff. Just be sure to keep the contents of the jar mostly dry for storage. If you prefer, you can also mix these powders with a drop of facial oil for a more sheer, spreadable color!
- As body shimmer: lightly dust onto your body using a makeup brush, sponge, or powder puff.
- Layer: Shimmer powders add dimension and allow you to change up your look when layered under the Twinkle Apothecary shimmer balms!
- DIY: funnel approximately 1/4 teaspoon into a 2 oz jar of body oil, facial serum, body powder, or dry shampoo for a subtle shimmery glow.
- Learn more: Shimmer Serum DIY recipes
- Amethyst shimmer Mica (CI 77019), ferric ferrocyanide, tin oxide (CI 77861), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract
- Rose quartz Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract, iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Obsidian Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide, tin oxide (CI 77861), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract
- Citrine Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Diamond Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861)
- Highlight Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Bronze Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Sandstone Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Fire Opal Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract
- Mother of Pearl Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract, iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Pink Tourmaline Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861)
Can I see more swatches?
This (my left forearm) is all I can offer for now as a one-person business. I encourage everyone to order small samples, and post reviews with pictures here so shoppers can see what these look like on other skin tones!
Consider joining Patreon for more behind the scenes views (selfies, videos, blogs...) of Twinkle Apothecary makeup in action.
How do I use these without making a mess?
You don't! This isn't makeup that you can toss in your gym bag or do in the car on the way to work. (Please never do that, by the way!) Leaving these colors loose (as opposed to pressing them down into a compact) was a purposeful decision - so that they could be used in any number of DIY applications. For a more travel-friendly product, check out the shimmer balms.
Ok, one tip: be sure to utilize the lid of the jar to tap off excess powder. You can also sprinkle some powder into the lid and work from there instead of dipping your brush/finger directly into the jar.
What is the shelf life?
These colors have an indefinite shelf life when kept dry. Good news, because it can take years for you to use them up!
I have another question!
Please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll get a response there ASAP.
For members of our Patreon community, this item is re-fillable in the OKC studio for 20% off the retail price.
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
Shimmer Powders 💖
I order a sample of the Bronze Shimmer and it's a beautiful color. I have used it alone as an eyeshadow, as a blush on my cheeks and sprinkled into my Facewhip when I want a little more color all over. Can't wait to try more colors!
My Skin Tone: Deep/Warm
Fire Opal is a great every day shade for me. It creates a soft brown/red sunset look and is very easy to blend.
I love the Diamond shimmer for days when I want sparkles with no color. Highly recommend Diamond Balm for all over highlight! ✨
I use these as eye shadows. I’m working my way to collect them all, and they’re all I use at the point. I recently bought Moonstone, which is more out there for me, and it’s quickly becoming one of my favorites!
I love the shimmer powders! I just bought the fire opal and love it. I thought it would be too red, but it actually blends really beautifully with my skin and looks great.
I love the sandstone and the ginger snap together. The sandstone goes on with so much depth, the ginger snap adds the perfect contrast and sets of my brown eyes really well! Would highly recommend.