The product that started it all...
No gimmicks, no outlandish claims, no goofy facebook video ads necessary. Just a solid natural deodorant that works to absorb moisture and control the bacteria that causes under-arm odor, packaged in a biodegradable push-up tube.
Feels great and smells better, because that is JUST WHAT WE DO. 👊
✨ why it's great ✨
- A nourishing and luxuriously creamy formula that leaves you feeling powdery-fresh, never sticky!
- Available in 2 different formulas: The original formula contains baking soda, which offers amazing odor protection, while the sensitive formula is baking soda free, because baking soda can cause a rash for some people.
- We recommend starting with the original formula and moving to the sensitive formula only IF you have a negative reaction. Most people are fine with the original formula.
- Alternating between both formulas depending on your activity level (or the weather) works too!
- Our deodorant comes in four different single-note fragrances to match our other body care items. Lavender oil for those who prefer light and clean herbal fragrances, pink grapefruit for a zesty fruity scent, ylang ylang for a sweet floral, and patchouli for earthy fragrance lovers.
- Packaged in a recycled and recyclable, biodegradable push-up paperboard tube. The minis are samples sizes, packaged in glass jars with metal lids.
👩🏫 instructions 👩🏫
Tube: Push product up from the bottom of the tube and apply 1-2 strokes to your underarms as you would any other deodorant. A little goes a long way - if you apply too much it could get messy/clumpy. No worries though - just use your fingertips to rub-in any excess product!
If it's difficult to push up you may need to find a warmer place to store your tube. However, we don't recommend heating it up, because that will make the product even harder once it cools!
Mini jar: Scoop out a small amount and rub between your fingertips to soften. Rub it into your underarms or use it anywhere! We also love it as a foot cream or on your inner thighs, but are always open to other suggestions!
🌱 ingredients 🌱
Arrowroot flour, tapioca flour, shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, candelilla wax, wildcrafted grapeseed oil, kaolin clay, baking soda*, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), and an essential oil for fragrance (either steam distilled lavender, cold-pressed grapefruit, steam distilled ylang ylang, or steam distilled patchouli)
*optional. Baking soda is in the original formula but not in the sensitive formula!
♻️ refills ♻️
This item is not refillable in our OKC shop. Please throw the biodegradable tube out or compost it when finished!
I don't travel without a twinkle apothecary deodorant mini. It's so easy to refill and reuse, too. Instead of constantly buying plastic deodorant minis, or shoving you big normal-size deodorant stick in your toiletry bag, just buy a full-size tube (in the biodegradable packaging!) and scoop some off the top to put in the mini to travel with. Voila!
The scent wasn’t really there… maybe it was because I got a mini to try it? The sensitivity level was great though! It went on nicely, but I also didn’t feel like it was as effective as some other natural deodorants
The Ylang Ylang scent is subtle as if it’s just for me. I always love this brand due to low waste forms of a package. This is gentle on freshly shaved skin and is a good buy!
Loving this Patchouli deodorant. The scent is great, it feels good going on and I love that there is an option for no baking soda in the ingredients, and mostly that it doesn't come in plastic. So glad I found this company, thank you Twinkle Apothecary!
This smelled great! Unfortunately my armpits are just really sensitive and break out.