Eye Serum 👁
This variant is currently sold out
Our roll-on eye serum combines skin-nourishing grapeseed, rosehip, and jojoba with potent essential oils to uplift, moisturize, and soothe your delicate eye area! It's a perfect lightweight companion to our facial oil for eyes that need a little extra love.
Antioxidant rich grapeseed oil is also an astringent, meaning that it helps to tighten your skin.
Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins A and C, and it soaks right into your skin to work wonders on fine lines and wrinkles.
Richly moisturizing jojoba oil also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to firm skin.
Steam distilled coffee bean oil, carrot seed, helichrysum, and chamomile essential oils are chock full of antioxidants, and possess anti-inflammatory, astringent, and skin-healing properties to uplift, repair, and soothe the delicate skin around your eyes.
Gently rolling the serum into your under-eye area also helps to increase circulation, which decreases puffiness... it's the perfect way to wake up your eyes in the mornings!
Handcrafted by Twinkle Apothecary's owner/creator, Stefanie.
Vegan and cruelty-free... always!
Very gently roll bottle under eye area to dispense product to clean skin.
Lightly tap/press any excess oil into your skin and upper eye area using your ring finger.
Wait a few moments before applying makeup to allow the oils to soak into your skin.
wildcrafted grapeseed oil, wildcrafted rosehip oil, wildcrafted jojoba oil, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), essential oils of roasted coffee bean, carrot seed (organic,) helichrysum (organic,) roman chamomile (organic)
good for you because
- moisturizing - contains antioxidants, vitamin E, tocopherols, and essential fatty acid linoleic
- astringent (skin-tightening)
- heals dry itchy skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
- rich in vitamin C
- hydrates fine lines and wrinkles
- repairs damaged tissue
- fades age spots
- lightweight, dry oil
- skin firming
- regenerating, prevents wrinkles
- absorbs quickly into skin
- contains antioxidants, fatty acids
- good for dry, mature, and sensitive skin, chapped lips, eczema, psoriasis
- coffee scent
- high in vitamins A, C, and B1
- fights the signs of aging
- helps with eczema, psoriasis, helps to smooth scars
- earthy, herbal scent
- improves blood flow
- regenerating, promotes cell growth - helps heal scars, acne, stretch marks
- fruity, herbal scent
- calming, soothing
- helps eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, insect bites
- herbal, sweet scent