All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Eye Serum 👁
- Eye Serum
- How to Use
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
Treat puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines all in one go with this lightweight but deeply repairing roll-on oil!
wildcrafted grapeseed oil, wildcrafted rosehip oil, wildcrafted jojoba oil, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), essential oils of roasted coffee bean, carrot seed (organic,) helichrysum (organic,) roman chamomile (organic)
- Grapeseed oil: This lightweight plant oil penetrates deeply into the skin to deliver anti-inflammatory polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals, which repair skin to fight signs of aging. It's said to have mild astringent properties to tone and increase elasticity.
- Rosehip oil: Rosehip is an extremely lightweight oil, full of skin-brightening vitamins A and C, with regenerative E, B-vitamins, and omega-6 fatty acids. Rosehip is said to even skin tone and fade scars, making it a good choice for acne-prone skin. It has a robust-orange to bright-yellow color, which varies from batch to batch. The color of the product you receive may change, but the skin-healing effectiveness is always the same.
- Wildcrafted jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is a liquid wax similar in texture to the natural oils produced by our skin. It provides lightweight moisture that doesn't clog pores.
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Essential oils: Steam distilled coffee bean oil, carrot seed, helichrysum, and chamomile essential oils are rich in antioxidants, and possess anti-inflammatory, astringent, and skin-healing properties to uplift, repair, and soothe the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Roll: Very gently roll bottle under eye area to dispense product to clean skin.
- Tap: Lightly tap any excess oil into your skin and upper eye area using your ring finger.
- Wait: Wait a few moments before applying makeup to allow the oils to soak into your skin, and watch the magic unfold!
When do I use this?
Eye serum can be used morning or night. Apply it first thing out of bed in the morning to make puffiness disappear. Apply it right before bed at night to help repair fine lines while you sleep. Either, both... as often as you like!
Be sure to allow a few moments for the oil to soak in before applying eye makeup. Dust on a layer of translucent mattifying powder to prevent smudges.
Can I apply this to other areas?
Sure! Eye serum is repairing for the neck area, nasolabial folds (smile lines,) or fine lines on the brow. However, please keep in mind that this is a spot treatment, and thus has a more potent dilution of essential oils (approximately 5%) than our facial oils - meaning: it's too strong to be applied all over your face daily.
A full (and consistent) Twinkle Apothecary skincare routine, which combines eye serum with regular use of a facial oil and a richer moisturizer (like beauty butter) is a more gentle way to prevent and repair the signs of aging.
I have another question!
Scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a reply here ASAP.
For members of our Patreon community, this item is refillable in our OKC shop for 20% off the retail price.
If you're not a patron, please take advantage of our refill option to reuse your bottles at home.
A 2 oz refill bottle will fill your 5 ml roll on bottle approximately 12 times!
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
The eye serum is great for the eyes and the line that goes from the eyes to the mouth.
I’ve slowly been transitioning my skincare routine to all Twinkle products. And man every time I add a a new product my skin looks better and better! I love the eye serum, easy to apply, smells great and really does help to reduce morning puffiness.
Outrageous, calming for puffy eyes. Scent is light and airy. Making you feel instantly relaxed. Rolls on smooth and so easy. My under eye skin I has lightened and brightened. Absolutely delicious eye candy.
The absolute best! Goes on smooth, feels so light and works like magic! I use this twice a day and have seen such a difference around my eyes. Smoother, brighter skin. Love love love.
I LOVE this. Will always need it now that I know about it! I often have puffy eyes when I wake up and this takes that completely away; the feeling and the visual. It helps me wake up, smells good (but I don’t notice a lasting scent, for anyone concerned about that), feels good (that cold metal rollerball!!! yesss) and has already made a noticeable difference in how healthy and soft the skin around my eyes is. Do yourself a favor! I have been telling all my friends and family about it.