This variant is currently sold out
You know we love a good DIY mask with our exfoliating powder cleanser, but sometimes you need something that's ready to go. Enter our selection of pre-mixed powder facial masks. Our original exfoliating powder cleanser is the base for each mask, making them great for all skin types.
Note, the refill option is the same size as our facial cleanser refills - enough to fill one of our large bottles or refill the facemask bottle about 3-4 times.
green tea + aloe mask
Contains antioxidant rich organic matcha green tea powder, and soothing, hydrating aloe vera powder.
Essential oils of geranium, lemongrass, and helichrysum rejuvenate, minimize pores, and heal damaged skin.
Think of this as your repairing, skin-tone evening mask.
Ingredients: white rice flour, tapioca starch, kaolin clay, organic matcha green tea powder, aloe vera leaf powder, essential oils of geranium, lemongrass, helichrysum (organic)
Good for you because:matcha green tea powder:
- high in powerful antioxidants - (specifically, polyphenols called "catechins" that can help reverse free-radical damage)
- anti-inflammatory - helps calm redness and brighten and even skin tone
- has antibacterial properties, helps control acne breakouts
- hydrating, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, soothes troubled skin
- has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- protects skin from free-radical damage
- humectant - helps skin retain moisture
- produced from the healing gel found inside the aloe vera leaf
- mood lifter, alleviates stress
- regulates oil production
- fights cellulite
- gives skin radiance
- rosy, floral scent with green musky undertones
- helps oily skin
- reduces pore size
- insect repellent
- relieves stress
- green citrus herbal scent
- improves blood flow
- regenerating, promotes cell growth - helps heal scars, acne, stretch marks
- fruity, herbal scent
Contains white kaolin clay and activated charcoal powder. The charcoal powder adheres to the gunk and dirt in your pores to draw it out - Think: major detox.
Lavender, tea tree, and basil oils banish acne causing bacteria while healing and soothing inflamed skin.
We recommend adding this to your skincare routine 1-2 times per week to keep breakouts at bay!
Ingredients: white rice flour, tapioca starch, kaolin clay, activated charcoal powder, essential oils of lavender, tea tree, basil
activated charcoal powder
- deep cleansing, draws out toxins and impurities
- tightens pores, smoothes skin
- reduces inflammation
- brightens and evens skin tone
- calming, soothing
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- light woodsy, herbal scent
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Sweet herbal scent
Contains pink kaolin clay for extra pore cleansing properties and circulation stimulating radiance, along with soothing aloe vera powder.
Essential oils of juniper, sweet orange, and patchouli help unblock pores, tighten, brighten, and balance skin.
We love this mask for when you want a gently detoxifying treatment to reveal your natural glow!
Ingredients: white rice flour, tapioca starch, white kaolin clay, pink kaolin clay, aloe vera powder, essential oils of juniper, sweet orange, patchouli
Good for you because:pink kaolin clay:
- gently cleanses and draws out impurities - has more "pulling" powder than the white kaolin clay that's already in our powdered cleanser + masque, yet it should not dry out skin
- good for acne-prone skin, as well as skin that is sensitive and easily irritated
- gently exfoliates and stimulates circulation, leaving skin looking radiant
- Helps unblock pores
- Treats acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Antiseptic, astringent, detoxifying
- Light, fresh woodsy scent
- Skin brightening properties
- Fresh, bright citrus scent
- earthy, woodsy, sweet scent
Rosehip polishes while sandalwood's antiseptic-yet-moisturizing properties make this an excellent choice for all skin types!
Essential oils of chamomile, frankincense, and vetiver are meant to heal and soothe.
This mask is especially wonderful for exfoliating and nourishing dry, flaky skin.
Ingredients: white rice flour, tapioca starch, kaolin clay, sandalwood powder, rosehip seed powder, essential oils of chamomile, frankincense, vetiver
- gently exfoliates
- has antiseptic properties - good for healing acne breakouts
- clears blocked pores
- moisturizing, antiaging
- brightens skin
- smells AMAZING
- rich in retinol (vitamin A) and vitamin C
- high in essential fatty acids - omega 3 & 6
- anti-aging, nourishes skin
- calming, soothing
- helps eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, insect bites
- herbal, sweet scent
- uplifting, relaxing, eases anxiety
- good for dry, mature skin and oily blemish prone types
- helps heal scars and stretch marks
- spicy, balsamic woodsy scent
- eases anxiety, relaxes the nerves
- relieves achy joints and muscles
- balances oil production, treats acne and sores
- woodsy, grassy, earthy scent
Sprinkle a generous amount of powder into a small bowl (or the palm of your hand) and mix with a small amount of liquid until a paste is formed. Gently massage into skin and rinse off once dry.
Follow with toning mist and/or hydrosol, then facial oil and/or a richer moisturizer like beauty butter, facial balm, or facewhip!
These masks will dry quickly - to keep them activated longer, we recommend misting them with toning mist or a hydrosol.
You can use any liquid you like to mix up your mask - we love herbal teas, green tea, coconut water or milk, aloe vera juice, toning mist, hydrosols, and plain ol' water from the sink.
Add a few drops (or a full dropper) of your favorite facial oil or serum for more moisture.