- White rice flour gently buffs away dead skin cells while brightening your complexion.
- Tapioca starch soothes and softens skin.
- Kaolin clay gently cleanses pores without stripping skin of its natural, moisturizing oils.
- Neroli, lavender, and ylang-ylang essential oils regenerate and repair the signs of aging, balance oil production, and soothe troubled skin, while adding a light, fresh floral scent!
- Customizable - mix with any liquid or oil you feel is best for your skin (non-diary milk, herbal tea, facial oil, or plain water... whatever you like!)
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
As a cleanser:
1. Sprinkle a quarter to silver dollar sized amount into one hand.
2. Use other hand to wet face with water.
3. Moisten powder with wet fingertips and gently massage into skin using circular motions, avoiding eye area. (Less liquid = more exfoliation, more liquid = less exfoliation.)
4. For more hydration, mix with our facial oil (or your favorite carrier oil) instead of water.
As a masque:
1. Follow above steps 1-3, mixing with water or your favorite skin loving liquid.
2. Allow to dry on skin for 2 to 20 minutes.
- gently exfoliates and polishes skin, removing dead skin cells and dirt
- brightens complexion
- softens and soothes skin
- cleanses without stripping your skin of its naturally moisturizing oils
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
- calming, soothing
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- balances oil production
- used to treat acne, dermatitis, and fight wrinkles
- sweet floral scent
Customize your skincare routine with our masque add ins! Click here to shop!