Yoga Mat Spray 🧘♀️
This variant is currently sold out
Witch hazel and distilled water gently cleanse surfaces.
Available in two scents: Warm + Spicy = bergamot, tea tree, ylang ylang, cinnamon, and patchouli oils lend powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti fungal properties while leaving behind an uplifting, energizing, yet grounding aroma that is absolutely intoxicating.
Fresh + Light = a light, refreshing blend of lavender, tea tree, lemon, geranium, and frankincense that will leave your mind feeling calm and clear while hard-core disinfecting your mat!
Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
Vegan & cruelty free... always!
Shake well, then...
Spray generously over yoga mat and wipe down with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Please defer to the cleaning instructions provided by your yoga mat manufacturer as different materials may require different cleansing solutions.
Can also be used as a room or body spray.
Proceed with caution when spraying over lightly colored surfaces as darker oils can stain. Test a small area first!
Use within 6 months.
distilled water, witch hazel 86%, essential oils of bergamot, tea tree, ylang ylang, cinnamon, patchouli
distilled water, witch hazel 86%, essential oils of lavender, tea tree, lemon, geranium, frankincense
good for you because
- antioxidant, healing, anti-inflammatory, soothing, cooling, and astringent
- tightens pores
- cleanses skin
- reduces redness
- calms itchy skin
- heals bruises, cuts, and sores
- mood lifter, antidepressant
- good for oily, acne prone skin
- fresh, citrusy scent
- light woodsy, herbal scent
- balances oil production
- used to treat acne, dermatitis, and fight wrinkles
- eases stress, anxiety, depression
- sweet floral scent
- increases circulation
- has a warming effect
- antibacterial, anti fungal
- strong spicy, sweet scent
- antiseptic, astringent, anti fungal
- balances oils
- soothes dry skin
- good for dry or oily skin, mature skin, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- musky, woodsy, earthy, sweet scent
- calming, soothing
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- uplifting, eases depression, stress, and anxiety
- eliminates emotional confusion
- enhances effective communication
- fresh, bright citrus scent
geranium oil (burbon, aka rose geranium):
- alleviates stress
- regulates oil production
- fights cellulite
- gives skin radiance
- rosy, floral scent with green musky undertones
- antiseptic, antibacterial properties
- uplifting, relaxing, eases anxiety
- good for dry, mature skin and oily blemish prone types
- helps heal scars and stretch marks
- spicy, balsamic woodsy scent
- antiseptic, deodorizer