I made a recent policy change, and I want to make sure that you're aware of it, so I thought a blog post would be in order!
Here's the thing,
I am no longer available for skincare consultations.
In the past I've welcomed all of your questions, (about everything, even the super uncomfortable for me stuff,) but I recently realized that sitting at my computer responding to individual skincare emails for hours each day is not the best use of my time. Especially not when there's plenty of free information for you to access here on my website! (Not to mention plenty more free information I could offer here if I weren't spending all of my time answering emails...)
I understand that this may come as a shock to many of you, but if you're open to hearing why I've made this change, I wrote much more here in my about page, and I also talked more about it in the below video:
I've also updated my FAQs + Policies page (I actually update it often, as I get more questions) and I think it would really help us both out if you gave it a glance over.
Now, I know what you're thinking.
BUT WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO START?????? HOW CAN I FIND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR?????????? CAN YOU AT LEAST DIRECT ME WHERE TO LOOK???????????????!!!!!!
Ok. First of all, calm down.
And yeah, here are some quick strategies for finding what you're looking for at Twinkle Apothecary.
1. Use the search bar at the top of the page. (Look for the magnifying glass.) Type in a word, any word,
it could be "blackheads" "face masks" "sunscreen" "hair" "jasmine" "vanilla" "kids" "oily skin" "acne" "dry skin" "sensitive skin" ETC., ETC., ETC...
And any product or blog post that mentions this word will pop up.
2. Read said post or product description.
3. Read the FAQs. There's a very high chance that your question has been answered there.
4. Buy a sample. Many of the questions I receive are asking me to compare and contrast my different products. (Which one should I get?!?!) But the information you seek is all right here for you to see - in the product descriptions, ingredients lists, instructions...
Instead of making me repeat everything I've already written down on this website (or said in a video that's embedded on this website,) you can simply look at the information yourself and make a decision about what to buy on your own.
I know, it's revelatory...
Order a sample and see if it's satisfactory to you. Plenty of people do this already, otherwise I wouldn't be in business
- therefore -
you can too. I know you can. Trust me.
5. Subscribe to and open/read my email newsletters. Many of the questions I get over the course of a week are, funnily enough, questions I've just answered in my most recent email.
If you read them, you will have less questions.
For example, I mentioned this policy change in the email I sent out on Friday, but here it is, Tuesday, and people are coming to me with all kinds of questions, SHOCKED that I'm no longer available to answer them.
Of course! Obviously! Because the people who read my emails don't have questions to begin with.
Don't let me know if you have any other questions for me!
Thanks for reading.
- Stefanie -