Yogi Diffuser Blends 🧘♀️
Our yogi diffuser blends come in the same delicious scents as our yoga mat spray, only without the added tea tree oil. Use them in your diffuser to purify the air and set the mood for your practice, or in your favorite DIY aromatherapy or body care applications!
- These are the pure, undiluted essential oil blends that we use to make our yoga mat sprays!
- We offer two different fragrances:
- Bergamot, tea tree, ylang ylang, cinnamon, and patchouli oils lend powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti fungal properties while leaving behind an uplifting, energizing, yet grounding aroma that is absolutely intoxicating.
- Or, choose a light, refreshing blend of lavender, tea tree, lemon, geranium, and frankincense that also hard-core disinfects while leaving your mind feeling calm and clear.
- They can be used in skincare applications, such as a massage oil (dilute with a carrier oil first!) or added to the bath for an aromatherapy boost.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Add 5-10 drops to your preferred essential oil diffuser (follow diffuser instructions, every machine is different.)
- In skincare applications: add approximately 3-4 drops of essential oils per tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil. Do not apply directly to skin without diluting.
- For an aromatherapy bath: add approximately 5-10 drops to the bath.
- Make your own aromatherapy mist by adding about 10 drops per ounce of water.
- Always proceed with caution when using undiluted essential oils - avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Safety first!
bergamot oil, ylang ylang oil, cinnamon oil, patchouli oil or - lavender oil, lemon oil, geranium oil, frankincense oil
bergamot oil (bergaptene free):
- mood lifter, antidepressant
- good for oily, acne prone skin
- fresh, citrusy scent
- balances oil production
- used to treat acne, dermatitis, and fight wrinkles
- eases stress, anxiety, depression
- sweet floral scent
- increases circulation
- has a warming effect
- antibacterial, anti fungal
- strong spicy, sweet scent
- antiseptic, astringent, anti fungal
- balances oils
- soothes dry skin
- good for dry or oily skin, mature skin, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- musky, woodsy, earthy, sweet scent
lavender oil (french):
- calming, soothing
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- uplifting, eases depression, stress, and anxiety
- eliminates emotional confusion
- enhances effective communication
- fresh, bright citrus scent
geranium oil (burbon, aka rose geranium):
- alleviates stress
- regulates oil production
- fights cellulite
- gives skin radiance
- rosy, floral scent with green musky undertones
- antiseptic, antibacterial properties
- uplifting, relaxing, eases anxiety
- good for dry, mature skin and oily blemish prone types
- helps heal scars and stretch marks
- spicy, balsamic woodsy scent
- antiseptic, deodorizer