Vintage Seventies Sequin Gown
This slinky 1970s sequin gown feels SO MODERN!
- Low V neck with high back
- All-over mesh sequin fabric
- Burgundy satin lining
- Center back zipper with hook and eye
- Label reads: Georgini
- Man made fibers
- Bust 34"
- Waist 27"
- Hips 40"
- Should best fit a US size 2-4
- Neck opening 6"
- Bodice length: center front to waist seam 6.5", shoulder seam to waist 16"
- Dress length: center front to hem 50", shoulder seam to hem 60", waist seam to hem 42.5"
- Excellent to great. There are a few areas where the sequins should be secured before wearing, (see detail photos,) but other than that, this dress is in beautiful, wearable condition!
- This is a classic formal gown, and you can really do anything with your accessories, hair, or makeup! Go for an all out 70s look (think Bianca Jagger at Studio 54) or try something a little more romantic and feminine. It's totally up to you!
Check out our guide to shopping vintage here.