The Spring Serum 🌼
This variant is currently sold out
- Watermelon, grapeseed, and evening primrose oils soak in quickly to restore elasticity, tone, and soften skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Carrot seed, neroli, and geranium essential oil regnerate, repair, and balance skin while revealing your natural radiance.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan & cruelty free... always!
- As a cleansing agent: mix a nickel sized amount with our powdered cleanser and gently massage into skin using circular motions. Rinse off with warm water.
- As a serum or moisturizer: gently massage 3-10 drops into skin after cleansing and toning. For daytime: follow with an SPF.
- A little goes a long way! We recommend starting with a small amount of oil and adding more as needed.
watermelon seed oil, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), carrot seed essential oil, neroli essential oil, geranium essential oil
good for you because
watermelon seed oil:
- rich in essential fatty acids, zinc, and iron
- helps restore elasticity to the skin
- balances oil production
- dissolves sebum buildup
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- works well for all skin types - from dry and mature to oily and acne prone
- moisturizing - contains antioxidants, vitamin E, tocopherols, and essential fatty acid linoleic
- astringent (skin-tightening)
- heals dry itchy skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
evening primrose oil:
- contains omega 6, rich in vitamin E
- heals dry itchy skin, good for mature skin, rosacea, and acne
carrot seed oil:
- high in vitamins A, C, and B1
- fights the signs of aging
- helps with eczema, psoriasis, helps to smooth scars
- earthy, herbal scent
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
geranium oil (burbon, aka rose geranium):
- alleviates stress
- regulates oil production
- fights cellulite
- gives skin radiance
- rosy, floral scent with green musky undertones