Tattoo After Care Oil 💘
This product is currently sold out.
A lightweight-yet-intensely moisturizing oil, with essential oils chosen for their healing, repairing, skin soothing properties. Use it on your new body art or anywhere your skin needs extra help healing itself.
Coconut, avocado, jojoba, and sunflower oils soak right in to repair skin without feeling greasy.
Essential oils of neroli, frankincense, coriander, and vetiver regenerate, heal, and soothe the sting.
Handmade by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie
Cruelty free & vegan... always!
Apply 1-2 drops to your fresh ink and gently massage into your skin. Repeat as necessary.
organic sunflower oil, organic fractionated coconut oil, wildcrafted jojoba oil, organic avocado oil, essential oils of neroli, frankincense, vetiver, coriander
good for you because
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- lightweight, absorbs easily into skin
fractionated coconut oil:
- highly emollient
- soaks in quickly
- A very rich, nutritious oil containing vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E
- used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and to heal scars
- actually a liquid wax, very similar in composition to the oil naturally produced in our skin and scalp
- balances oil production
- skin firming, regenerative
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
- uplifting, relaxing, eases anxiety
- good for dry, mature skin and oily blemish prone types
- helps heal scars and stretch marks
- spicy, balsamic woodsy scent
- eases anxiety, relaxes the nerves
- relieves achy joints and muscles
- balances oil production, treats acne and sores
- woodsy, grassy, earthy scent
- analgesic - pain reliving properties
- anti-spasmodic - helps relieve muscle pain and cramps
- antibacterial, anti fungal properties