Vintage Shocking Pink Chiffon Pleat Dress
You will not believe the vivid-pink color of this dreamy, delicate 1940s dress!
- Sleeveless boatneck with bra-friendly scoop back.
- Princess seams chinch in the natural waist while pleats just below the hips create an elongating drop-waist effect.
- Pleated panels in front and back add delicate, floaty volume and drama with movement.
- True shocking pink color, this dress is practically neon in person!
- Silk satin with an extremely light chiffon overlay.
- No label, appears to be handcrafted.
- Side zipper.
- Bust 33"
- Waist 27"
- Hips 36"
- Should best fit a US size 2
- Neck opening 12"
- Length: center front to hem 37.5", shoulder seam to hem 40"
- Good to fair. There are several stains/watermarks on the chiffon fabric that are difficult to capture in photos due to the vivid color of the fabric but are somewhat visible when zoomed in to the pictures listed. These stains may be reversed in the hands of a restoration professional.
- The delicate chiffon fabric has snagged in a few places. (See pictures.)
- However, we believe that this dress is overall structurally sound and wearable, with caution! (Be careful when you take her out to prevent further damage to the chiffon... no dirty dancing moves allowed!)
- Black tights and high-heel ankle booties.
- Neutral sandals.
- Metallic party heels.
- Floral headband.
- A thin ribbon belt or sash to cinch in the waist.
- Earrings only, no snagging necklaces or bracelets!
- Spanks and/or a slip... yes, even if your body is rockin'... she's a sheer one!