Pink Clay + Aloe Masque 💗
- At it's base is our most popular product, the exfoliating powder cleanser + masque. White rice flour gently buffs away dead skin cells while brightening your complexion. Tapioca starch soothes and softens skin. Kaolin clay gently cleanses pores without stripping skin of its natural, moisturizing oils.
- To that mixture we've added more kaolin clay - pink for extra pore cleansing properties and circulation stimulating radiance, along with soothing aloe vera powder.
- Essential oils of juniper, sweet orange, and patchouli help unblock pores, tighten, brighten, and balance skin.
- Great for all skin types. We love this mask for when you want a gently detoxifying treatment to reveal your natural glow!
- Handmade with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
As a cleanser:
1. Sprinkle a quarter to silver dollar sized amount into one hand.
2. Use other hand to wet face with water.
3. Moisten powder with wet fingertips and gently massage into skin using circular motions, avoiding eye area. (Less liquid = more exfoliation, more liquid = less exfoliation.)
4. For more hydration, mix with our facial oil (or your favorite carrier oil) instead of water.
As a masque:
1. Follow above steps 1-3, mixing with water or your favorite skin loving liquid.
2. Allow to dry on skin for 2 to 20 minutes.
white rice flour, tapioca starch, white kaolin clay, pink kaolin clay, aloe vera powder, juniper essential oil, orange essential oil, patchouli essential oil
white rice flour:
- gently exfoliates and polishes skin, removing dead skin cells and dirt
- brightens complexion
- softens and soothes skin
- cleanses without stripping your skin of its naturally moisturizing oils
pink kaolin clay:
- gently cleanses and draws out impurities - has more "pulling" powder than the white kaolin clay that's already in our powdered cleanser + masque, yet it should not dry out skin
- good for acne-prone skin, as well as skin that is sensitive and easily irritated
- gently exfoliates and stimulates circulation, leaving skin looking radiant
juniper essential oil:
- Helps unblock pores
- Treats acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Antiseptic, astringent, detoxifying
- Light, fresh woodsy scent
sweet orange essential oil:
- Skin brightening properties
- Fresh, bright citrus scent
- earthy, woodsy, sweet scent