OKC the Fragrance ⛈🌾🌬
So you can take the scent of home with you no matter where you roam...
overall impression: the cool, damp breeze after an early autumn thunderstorm
top notes: fresh air
(eucalyptus, fir needle)
middle notes: bright, green grass
(violet leaf, palmarosa)
base notes: warm woods, damp earth
(cedarwood, oak moss)
(5% of the sales from this scent will be donated to The Foundation for Oklahoma City Public Schools )
- Made from 100% natural, plant-based essential oils. No synthetics ever!
- Available in an oil based roll-on, or an organic alcohol based spray.
- Portable. The perfect size for dropping into your purse, pocket, or carry-on bag.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free… always!
Roll-on: roll behind the ears, on the collarbone and décolletage, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, bellybutton… (What? We've heard that's a good spot!) Our oil based fragrances are meant to be enjoyed at close range, so there's no danger of going overboard. Spray: mist onto your skin, clothing, in your hair, or around the room.
roll-on: fractionated coconut oil, eucalyptus oil, fir needle oil, violet leaf absolute, palmarosa oil, cedarwood oil, oak moss absolute spray: organic grape alcohol, eucalyptus oil, fir needle oil, violet leaf absolute, palmarosa oil, cedarwood oil, oak moss absolute