Nasty Woman Body + Bath Oil 🍃🌲🍂
Steady. Grounded. Cool. Prepared to take on the world. That’s how you feel when you wear Nasty Woman. A fresh, herbal, earthy-yet-clean fragrance designed with the aromatherapy benefits of the essential oil ingredients in mind. Our number one top selling scent, for obvious reasons!
overall impression: fresh, herbaceous, woodsy
top notes: penetratingly fresh frankincense with a small hint of citrus
middle notes: sweet yet cooling herbs, dry earth
base notes: warm woods with slightly smoky undertones
(aromatherapy benefits: calming, cooling, grounding)
- A deeply moisturizing blend of sunflower, grapeseed, evening primrose, and rosehip oils absorb quickly into the skin without clogging pores.
- A "dry" oil - soothes and softens skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
- Scented with a well-concentrated blend of essential oils (no synthetics ever!) to match your favorite Twinkle fragrance!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Bathe: squeeze a few pumps into your bathwater to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of your favorite Twinkle fragrance while hydrating and softening your skin.
- Shave: apply to dampened skin to moisturize, protect, and increase razor glide while shaving.
- Moisturize: apply to body as a moisturizer after bathing to soften skin.
- Multitask: apply a few drops to hair to tame frizz and boost the staying power of your signature scent!
sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, rosehip oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), frankincense oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil, cedar wood oil, *mica powder (may contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide)
Now you have the option to customize your Twinkle with actual sparkles! Select + highlight for a pearlescent glow, and + bronze for a warm golden sheen. These are the exact same mica pigment blends that we use in our highlight + bronzing balms, so you know they're a subtle hint of shimmer with no large glitter particles.
The color payoff is pretty minimal (see detail shots) but they do definitely leave you looking nice and glow-y. Plus it's just super fun! Note that the mica powder can sink to the bottom of the bottle in our oils, so be sure to give it a good shake before you apply for maximum impact!
- lightweight, absorbs into skin easily
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- soothing, softening
- contains antioxidants, vitamin E, tocopherols, and essential fatty acid linoleic
- astringent (skin-tightening)
- heals dry itching skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
evening primrose oil:
- contains omega 6, rich in vitamin E
- heals dry itchy skin, good for mature skin, rosacea, and acne
- rich in vitamin C
- hydrates fine lines and wrinkles
- repairs damaged tissue
- fades age spots
- lightweight, dry oil
- uplifting, relaxing, eases anxiety
- good for dry, mature skin and oily blemish prone types
- helps heal scars and stretch marks
- spicy, balsamic woodsy scent
lavender oil (french):
- calming, fights stress and relieves anxiety
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- antiseptic, astringent, anti fungal
- balances oils
- soothes dry skin
- good for dry or oily skin, mature skin, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- musky, woodsy, earthy, sweet scent
- grounding, calming, eases anxiety
- good for eczema, psoriasis, acne
adds complexity, depth, and staying power
(frankincense, lavender, clove, cedarwood, labdanum, sandalwood, patchouli)
for rich sweetness
(frankincense, lavender, bergamot, amber, cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver)
adds warm floral notes
(frankincense, bergamot, lavender, rose, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood)
bright, light, and fresh
(frankincense, sweet orange, lavender, geranium, palmarosa, cedarwood, patchouli)
fave single note perfumes to play with:
lemon, orange, neroli, rose, vanilla, amber, vetiver, sandalwood, clove, ginger, pine, fir, eucalyptus, peppermint, palo santo, lemongrass, cannabis, rosemary, palmarosa, clary sage, geranium