Mulholland Salt Soak 🍊🌸🍂
Mulholland is a bright, happy take on classic white florals inspired by Los Angeles gardens in the spring. Zesty bergamot paves the way for the sweet, honeysuckle like combination of neroli and jasmine, while sandalwood keeps those ethereal florals warm and grounded.
overall impression: fresh, ladylike, sunshine-y
top notes: clean, bright citrus
middle notes: luscious florals - think orange blossom and honeysuckle
base notes: smooth, rich sandalwood
(aromatherapy benefits: antidepressant, calming, uplifting)
- Fine pink himalayan and epsom salts work wonders to restore the natural chemical balance of the skin, soothe sore muscles, and soften dry, irritated skin.
- Scented with our 100% natural essential oil fragrance blends (no synthetics ever!)
- Perfect when used in combination with our Body + Bath Oil.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Bathe: Dissolve a handful or two in a warm bath, soak for 20-30 minutes to restore the natural chemical balance of the skin and promote relaxation.
- Exfoliate: Combine salt with your favorite carrier oil (or our Body Oil) to make a natural, preservative free scrub, and gently massage onto your skin. More salt = more exfoliation, more oil = less exfoliation!
- Rich in over 80 essential and trace minerals including Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron and Copper
- Helps regulate the moisture level of the skin
- Re-mineralizes the skin
- Revitalizes the skin
- Provides relief and promotes the healing of psoriasis, eczema and other skin conditions
- Acts as a natural exfoliant
- Leaves skin looking smoother
- Helps draw out toxins
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves aches and pains
- Reduces stiffness
- Eases pain and muscular tension
- Reduces swelling
- Relaxes nervous system
- naturally prevents salt from caking
- brightens and soothes skin
- mood lifter, antidepressant
- good for oily, acne prone skin
- fresh, citrusy scent
- uplifting, combats depression
- fights exhaustion
- treats dry skin
- warm, sweet, exotic floral scent
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
- antidepressant, fights anxiety
- antiseptic, astringent
- good for eczema, aging skin, oily skin, scars, stretch marks
- nutty, woodsy scent
adds more bright citrus notes and warm vanilla
(sweet orange, bergamot, lemon, lavender, neroli, jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood)
warm classic florals + sandalwood is the perfect combo
(bergamot, frankincense rose, neroli, jasmine, sandalwood)
adds complexity and sweetness
(bergamot, lavender, neroli, jasmine, amber, vetiver, sandalwood)
adds earthiness and depth
(lime, bergamot, neroli, jasmine, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli)
all of the flowers
(bergamot, geranium, neroli, jasmine, rose, ylang ylang, sandalwood)
it's so light, refreshing, and sweet!
(sweet orange, bergamot, neroli, jasmine, geranium, palmarosa, sandalwood, patchouli)
fave single note perfumes to play with:
lemon, orange, grapefruit, ylang ylang, vanilla, chamomile, ginger, vetiver, patchouli, palmarosa, lavender, violet leaf, frankincense, geranium, amber, rose