Mulholland Body + Bath Oil 🍊🌸🍂
Mulholland is a bright, happy take on classic white florals inspired by Los Angeles gardens in the spring. Zesty bergamot paves the way for the sweet, honeysuckle like combination of neroli and jasmine, while sandalwood keeps those ethereal florals warm and grounded.
overall impression: fresh, ladylike, sunshine-y
top notes: clean, bright citrus
middle notes: luscious florals - think orange blossom and honeysuckle
base notes: smooth, rich sandalwood
(aromatherapy benefits: antidepressant, calming, uplifting)
- A deeply moisturizing blend of sunflower, grapeseed, evening primrose, and rosehip oils absorb quickly into the skin without clogging pores.
- Soothes and softens skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
- Scented with a well-concentrated blend of essential oils (no synthetics ever!) to match your favorite Twinkle fragrance!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Bathe: squeeze a few pumps into your bathwater to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of your favorite Twinkle fragrance while hydrating and softening your skin.
- Shave: apply to dampened skin to moisturize, protect, and increase razor glide while shaving.
- Moisturize: apply to body as a moisturizer after bathing to soften skin.
- Multitask: apply a few drops to hair to tame frizz and boost the staying power of your signature scent!
sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, rosehip oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), bergamot oil, jasmine oil absolute, neroli oil, sandalwood oil, *mica powder (may contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide)
Now you have the option to customize your Twinkle with actual sparkles! Select + highlight for a pearlescent glow, and + bronze for a warm golden sheen. These are the exact same mica pigment blends that we use in our highlight + bronzing balms, so you know they're a subtle hint of shimmer with no large glitter particles.
The color payoff is pretty minimal (see detail shots) but they do definitely leave you looking nice and glow-y. Plus it's just super fun! Note that the mica powder can sink to the bottom of the bottle in our oils, so be sure to give it a good shake before you apply for maximum impact!
- lightweight, absorbs into skin easily
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- soothing, softening
- contains antioxidants, vitamin E, tocopherols, and essential fatty acid linoleic
- astringent (skin-tightening)
- heals dry itching skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
evening primrose oil:
- contains omega 6, rich in vitamin E
- heals dry itchy skin, good for mature skin, rosacea, and acne
- rich in vitamin C
- hydrates fine lines and wrinkles
- repairs damaged tissue
- fades age spots
- lightweight, dry oil
bergamot oil (bergaptene free):
- mood lifter, antidepressant
- good for oily, acne prone skin
- fresh, citrusy scent
jasmine oil absolute:
- uplifting, combats depression
- fights exhaustion
- treats dry skin
- warm, sweet, exotic floral scent
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
- antidepressant, fights anxiety
- antiseptic, astringent
- good for eczema, aging skin, oily skin, scars, stretch marks
- nutty, woodsy scent
adds more bright citrus notes and warm vanilla
(sweet orange, bergamot, lemon, lavender, neroli, jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood)
warm classic florals + sandalwood is the perfect combo
(bergamot, frankincense rose, neroli, jasmine, sandalwood)
adds complexity and sweetness
(bergamot, lavender, neroli, jasmine, amber, vetiver, sandalwood)
adds earthiness and depth
(lime, bergamot, neroli, jasmine, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli)
all of the flowers
(bergamot, geranium, neroli, jasmine, rose, ylang ylang, sandalwood)
it's so light, refreshing, and sweet!
(sweet orange, bergamot, neroli, jasmine, geranium, palmarosa, sandalwood, patchouli)
fave single note perfumes to play with:
lemon, orange, grapefruit, ylang ylang, vanilla, chamomile, ginger, vetiver, patchouli, palmarosa, lavender, violet leaf, frankincense, geranium, amber, rose