Vintage Hot Pink Mini Dress
This hot pink 1960s Emma Domb mini dress is the sweetest little statement-maker we've ever seen!
- Boatneck, short sleeves, scoop back.
- Empire waist with attached bow.
- A-line silhouette.
- Back zipper with hook and eye.
- Vintage size 11 - will fit modern day US size 2-4
- Made by Emma Domb, circa 1960s.
- Bust 34" (Note the darts at bust will allow a bit more room)
- Waist (empire) 27"
- Hips 36"
- Neck opening 12.5"
- Sleeve length from shoulder seam 7.5"
- Shoulder seam to (empire) waist 12.5"
- Length: center front to hem 29", shoulder seam to hem 31", center front waist to hem 19"
- Good to great. Some minor issues that can most likely be repaired, garment is structurally sound and wearable.
- Discoloration on back right shoulder and sleeve. (see picture)
- Uneven hem can easily be repaired by tailor.
- Bow may need to be re-secured at center front.
- Black tights + high heel ankle booties.
- Mary Janes or printed floral ballet flats.
- Minimal, modern jewelry.