Vintage Hot Pink Beaded Maxi Dress
Ultra-glam, flow-y, vintage, and pink pink pink! This 1960s maxi dress is everything we could want in a gown and more!
- Tank dress with scoop neck and bra-friendly back.
- Sequin, bead, and rhinestone beaded empire-waisted bodice.
- Lined skirt with chiffon overlay.
- Back zipper with hook & eye closure.
- No label, appears handcrafted.
- Man made fibers.
- Bust 34" (note that darts at bust allow for a bit more room)
- Waist (empire) 28"
- Hips 40"
- Should fit US size 4-6
- Neck opening 12.5"
- Shoulder seam to waist 13"
- Length: center front neck to hem 53"
- Waist to hem 44"
- Shoulder seam to hem 57"
- Great to Good. A few beads are missing and may need to be re-secured in a few areas, but this does not detract from wear. (See pictures.)
- Small light stain on bottom portion of outer skirt, not noticeable when worn due to pleats in the skirt fabric, most likely can be removed with professional cleaning. (See picture.)
- Flat, metallic gladiator sandals.
- Chandelier earrings.
- Strappy high heeled sandals.
- Arm cuff.
- Beaded headband.