All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Green Tea Facial Balm 🍵
- Green Tea Facial Balm
- How to Use
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
This antioxidant-rich balm provides deep moisture to repair and replenish your skin without clogging pores. Use it as a final step in your skincare routine (morning or night!) as a protective barrier layer to lock in hydration.
shea butter, organic evening primrose oil, organic avocado oil, organic sunflower oil, red raspberry seed oil, tapioca starch, candelilla wax, matcha green tea powder, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), essential oils of carrot seed (organic,) neroli (organic), sandalwood
- Shea butter: Shea butter is a non-comedogenic emollient produced from the African shea tree nut. It soaks in quickly to provide a protective barrier layer that prevents dehydration without causing breakouts and, it's full of skin-barrier strengthening vitamins and antioxidants like vitamins E, D, and A.
- Candelilla wax: Candelilla wax is a vegan wax derived from the candelilla shrub. It has moisturizing, protective properties and creates a water-proof barrier layer, which prevents moisture loss holding the moisturizing oils and butter in our all-over balm on your skin longer.
- Organic sunflower oil: Sunflower oil is a lightweight but comforting non-comedogenic oil. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy sheen to strengthen and repair the skin barrier. It's high in vitamin E and free-radical fighting antioxidants, as well as essential fatty acids to nourish and condition dry skin.
- Virgin red-raspberry seed oil: Red raspberry seed oil is lightweight, non-pore clogging, and full of anti-inflammatory vitamins and repairing fatty acids. The exceptionally high levels of linolenic acid in red-raspberry seed oil are said to help with inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Some studies have even shown that red raspberry seed oil protects against UV damage.
- Avocado oil is a deeply moisturizing yet non-pore clogging oil rich in skin-repairing fatty acids and antioxidants. It's said to have antifungal and antibacterial properties, which balance the skin's microbiome to decrease inflammation.
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Matcha green tea powder: Matcha is extremely rich in antioxidants, which fight free radical damage to prevent premature aging while brightening and evening skin tone. Its anti-bacterial and inflammation reducing properties help calm redness, heal acne breakouts, and soothe sensitive skin.
- Essential oils: Green Tea Facial Balm contains a low, safe dilution of steam distilled essentials oils - organic neroli, organic carrot seed, and ethically harvested sandalwood. These essential oils are said to heal, repair, firm, and moisturize skin. This facial balm has a wonderful fresh, green, earthy, sweet fragrance.
Gently massage a small (pea-sized) amount into clean skin. Facial balm can be used after applying our facial oil or as a stand-alone moisturizer. It's appropriate as a morning or night cream.
A little goes a long way! Start with a small amount, and add more as needed. Don't worry about using too much, your skin will absorb what it needs. Simply blot away any excess product.
Facial balm also be used as a creamy facial cleanser. Click here for instructions.
Does this tint the skin or provide color-correction?
No, while facial balm looks quite green in the jar, it does not tint your skin. However, it will brighten and even out your skin tone with regular use!
How do I choose between Facial Balm, Beauty Butter, Sensitive Butter, and Facewhip?!
The Twinkle Apothecary balms and butters are all shea butter based but have slightly different textures and other ingredients. They are all moisturizing and healing for all skin types. Try the mini sample sizes to see what you prefer - you may find that your skin likes one better in the morning or another at night - or, you might decide to change it up seasonally!
You might also find this Venn Diagram handy:
I have another question!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP.
Facial balm is not refillable in the OKC studio. Please recycle or repurpose the glass jar!
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
I love this one. It's calming on irritated skin. It feels great. Using this system has been the best thing for my skin!
I love this stuff for when my skin is getting irritated. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily if it’s dry or itchy, so when part of my skin is getting irritated and I feel a breakout coming on, I use this balm to help calm the skin over night. It literally works like a charm in one night! I’ve found it helps heal acne as well. I like the facial oil for my moisturizer and use this as more if a spot treatment when I need more calming/healing on a particular area. A little bit lasts me a long time too! Definitely worth it.
The smell is subtle and soothing and it feels great on my skin.
As a person with a digestive chronic illness, my skin is the first clue that something is seriously wrong. Last month, I had a massive flare-up that left my skin the worst it’s been since puberty. I had received a sample of this balm in the Autumn Beauty Bundle last Fall, and out of sheer desperation I slathered it on as the final layer to my exasperated attempt at soothing the breakouts and rough, itchy redness. It was calmed in a matter of hours! I purchased the full-size immediately and it’s been my daily go-to, especially in cold winter weather. Can’t recommend enough.
I recently tried this on a whim to get some extra moisture and it’s great! I really love the texture of it and the way it settles into my skin. It Smells great too!