Goddess Body + Bath Oil 🍊🍃🍂
What do you think of when you hear the word Goddess? If you think delicately green, grassy, refreshing, zesty, herbal, and earthy… then we are totally on the same page here. No wonder this is one of our most popular fragrances!
overall impression: NATURAL, fresh, sparkling, earthy
top notes: bright citrus peel
middle notes: grass, sweet tea, slightly rosy
base notes: delicate, dry patchouli
(aromatherapy benefits: balancing, uplifting, energizing)
- A deeply moisturizing blend of sunflower, grapeseed, evening primrose, and rosehip oils absorb quickly into the skin without clogging pores.
- A "dry oil" - soothes and softens skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
- Scented with a well-concentrated blend of essential oils (no synthetics ever!) to match your favorite Twinkle fragrance!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Bathe: squeeze a few pumps into your bathwater to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of your favorite Twinkle fragrance while hydrating and softening your skin.
- Shave: apply to dampened skin to moisturize, protect, and increase razor glide while shaving.
- Moisturize: apply to body as a moisturizer after bathing to soften skin.
- Multitask: apply a few drops to hair to tame frizz and boost the staying power of your signature scent!
sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, rosehip oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), orange oil, patchouli oil, palmarosa oil, geranium oil, *mica powder (may contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide)
Now you have the option to customize your Twinkle with actual sparkles! Select + highlight for a pearlescent glow, and + bronze for a warm golden sheen. These are the exact same mica pigment blends that we use in our highlight + bronzing balms, so you know they're a subtle hint of shimmer with no large glitter particles.
The color payoff is pretty minimal (see detail shots) but they do definitely leave you looking nice and glow-y. Plus it's just super fun! Note that the mica powder can sink to the bottom of the bottle in our oils, so be sure to give it a good shake before you apply for maximum impact!
- lightweight, absorbs into skin easily
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- soothing, softening
- contains antioxidants, vitamin E, tocopherols, and essential fatty acid linoleic
- astringent (skin-tightening)
- heals dry itching skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
- contains omega 6, rich in vitamin E
- heals dry itchy skin, good for mature skin, rosacea, and acne
- rich in vitamin C
- hydrates fine lines and wrinkles
- repairs damaged tissue
- fades age spots
- lightweight, dry oil
- brightens dull skin
- sweet, citrus scent
- earthy, woodsy, sweet scent
- antibacterial, antifungal
- good for acne, eczema, scar tissue, wrinkles
- sweet, floral, tea-like scent
- mood lifter, alleviates stress
- regulates oil production
- fights cellulite
- gives skin radiance
- rosy, floral scent with green musky undertones
for a fresh and clean herbal twist on citrus and vanilla
(sweet orange, lemon, lavender, geranium, palmarosa, vanilla, patchouli)
to freshen up the earth and spice
(sweet orange, geranium, palmarosa, clove, labdanum, patchouli, sandalwood)
to add depth and complexity while keeping it light
(sweet orange, bergamot, lavender, geranium, palmarosa, amber, patchouli, vetiver)
for more citrus and white warm floral notes
(lime, sweet orange, geranium, palmarosa, neroli, patchouli, vetiver)
adds classic floral notes while keeping it fresh
sooooo bright and floral!
(sweet orange, bergamot, neroli, jasmine, geranium, palmarosa, sandalwood, patchouli)
more citrus, more rosy, more fresh greens
(sweet orange, pink grapefruit, rose, geranium, palmarosa, black pepper, patchouli, violet leaf)
fave single note perfumes to play with:
lemon, grapefruit, lime, bergamot, neroli, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, vanilla, chamomile, lavender, frankincense, violet leaf, eucalyptus, palo santo, cannabis, rosemary, sandalwood, vetiver