Gemstone Hair Combs 💎
Massage your scalp (and your crown chakra) with a beautiful gemstone to Twinkle from the crown down!
- GIA certified rose quartz or jade gemstones by Gemstone Yoni carved and polished into a gently stimulating hair comb.
- Stimulates circulation to promote hair growth.
- Releases stress and provides relief from headaches.
- Ships in a box with a storage pouch and instructions.
- Rose quartz comb is approximately 3" in length - MOHS rating: 7 - Origin: Brazil
- Jade comb is approximately 3.5" in length - MOHS rating: 6 - Origin: Canada
- Each comb is unique and will have slight variations in shape and color.
- Natural gemstones - never enhanced with chemicals, dyes, heats, or plasticizers.
Each stone will have a unique appearance of light translucent to deep pink color variations. Corresponds to the Heart Chakra Rose quartz the stone of love, filled with feminine energy, compassion, nourishment and comfort. Inspires beauty, romance and intimacy. *please note that our current lot of rose quartz combs are rectangular with squared edges - not rounded like in the product picture.*
Each stone will have a unique appearance of light translucent green to medium green with possible waves of white color variations. Corresponds to the Crown Chakra Xiuyan jade is a stone with vibrant intuitive energy, bringing out wisdom, power and strength.
Massaging the scalp stimulates blood circulation to hair follicles promoting new hair growth. Scalp massage is best done with clean dry hair that is free of any product, or with wet hair that has a conditioner applied to help move through the hair. Start your scalp massage in the center of your skull at the front of your forehead hairline. Move from front to back all the way down to the base of the skull. Repeat 10 times. Move onto the other side, repeat the above steps. Go back to the side you started on, break it up into 3-4 sections again, now moving in circular motions from the center down the side. Repeat each section 10 times. Move onto other side, repeat the above steps. Perform 3-4 times a week for optimal results.