Facial Balm 🍵
- Shea butter, evening primrose, avocado, sunflower, and red raspberry seed oils deliver intense moisture, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and comfort dry skin.
- Matcha green tea powder calms redness, helps brighten and even skin tone, controls acne breakouts, and provides powerful antioxidants to protect against (and reverse) free radical damage to fight the signs of aging.
- Tapioca starch soothes skin, and leaves your face with a silky smooth matte finish.
- A bit of Candelilla wax provides a protective barrier to lock in moisture.
- Carrot seed, neroli, and sandalwood essential oils regenerate and repair skin cells, and increase your skin's elasticity.
- Handcrafted in tiny batches by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Gently massage a small (pea-sized) amount into clean skin. Can be used after applying our facial oil or as a stand-alone moisturizer. Appropriate as a morning or night cream! (We love using our Beauty Butter at night, and this during the day!)
- A little goes a long way! Start with a small amount, and add more as needed.
- This should soak into your skin and leave a silky matte finish, making it a wonderful primer for makeup!
- Note: while this looks quite green in the jar, it does not tint your skin!
shea butter, evening primrose oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil, red raspberry seed oil, tapioca starch, candelilla wax, matcha green tea powder, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), carrot seed oil, neroli oil, sandalwood oil
- moisturizing, protects dry skin
- rich in vitamins A, E, and F
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
evening primrose oil:
- contains omega 6, rich in vitamin E
- heals dry itchy skin, good for mature skin, rosacea, and acne
- a very rich, nutritious oil containing vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E
- used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and to heal scars
red raspberry seed oil:
- rich in vitamins A, E, and omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- good for dry skin, eczema, psoriasis
- has natural sun protection
- absorbs oil
- calms redness
- soothes skin
- provides protective barrier
- locks in moisture
matcha green tea powder:
- high in powerful antioxidants - (specifically, polyphenols called "catechins" that can help reverse free-radical damage)
- anti-inflammatory - helps calm redness and brighten and even skin tone
- has antibacterial properties, helps control acne breakouts
carrot seed oil:
- high in vitamins A, C, and B1
- fights the signs of aging
- helps with eczema, psoriasis, helps to smooth scars
- earthy, herbal scent
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
- antidepressant, fights anxiety
- antiseptic, astringent
- good for eczema, aging skin, oily skin, scars, stretch marks
- nutty, woodsy scent