Duchess Dry Shampoo
- Fine, plant-based powders and clays absorb excess oils and moisture while boosting volume.
- A bit of baking soda and tea tree oil combat bacteria and odor.
- Twinkle Apothecary's signature 100% natural essential oil fragrance blends leave your hair smelling delicious… just like your favorite Twinkle perfume!
- Crafted using rice powder, which becomes translucent when in contact with the oils on your scalp, meaning no white residue!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free… always!
- Sprinkle a a small amount onto the roots of your hair, massage it in a bit, then brush it out!
- Alternatively, for a more controlled application, you can apply to the roots of your hair using a makeup brush or powder puff!
- A little goes a long way! Start with a very small amount of powder and add more as needed to avoid product buildup on your scalp!
white rice flour, arrowroot flour, tapioca starch, kaolin clay, baking soda, tea tree oil, rose absolute, lavender oil, chamomile oil, peppermint oil
rose oil absolute (rosa damascena):
- heart opening
- antidepressant, uplifting
- sweet, strong floral scent
lavender oil (french):
- calming, fights stress and relieves anxiety
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- calming, soothing
- helps eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, insect bites
- herbal, sweet scent
- calms upset stomach
- nourishes dull skin
- eases headaches
- relieves stress
- strong, clean, sweet minty scent
2 ounces of dry shampoo in a frosted glass bottle, or, 8 ounces of dry shampoo in a resealable plastic refill pouch (pouch is recycled and recyclable)
Top notes, aka the first impression:
sweet, herbal chamomile and refreshing, sharp peppermint
Middle notes, aka the heart of the scent:
fresh, floral lavender
Base notes, aka what lingers behind:
sweet, rich, complex floral rosa damascena
Pairs well with: Adore, Basic, Blissed, Close, Florcore, Nasty Woman
Key aromatherapy benefits:
calming, relaxing, eases stress
Customize your scent with our Single note perfumes!
Brighter: lemon, orange, neroli, bergamot
Deeper: amber, sandalwood, cedar wood
Spicy: frankincense, ginger