All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email email@example.com for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Dope Queen Balm 🍃🔥🍂
- Dope Queen Balm
- Scent Description
- Refill Info
A multi-purpose moisturizing aromatherapy balm. Use it on your lips, face, or body for its skin-healing properties and its uplifting, calming essential oil-based fragrance.
organic virgin coconut oil, candelilla wax, wildcrafted jojoba oil, organic avocado oil, carnauba wax, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), essential oils of lavender, ginger, basil, peppermint, rosemary, cannabis, and coriander CO2
- Organic virgin coconut oil: A semi-solid oil produced from coconuts, with deeply moisturizing properties. The skin-healing natural fatty acids in coconut oil help strengthen the skin barrier and prevent water loss. High amounts of lauric acid are said to give coconut oil antibacterial properties, which helps reduce inflammation.
- Candelilla wax: Candelilla wax is a vegan wax derived from the candelilla shrub. It has moisturizing, protective properties and creates a water-proof barrier layer, which prevents moisture loss holding the moisturizing oils in Dope Queen Balm on your skin longer.
- Wildcrafted jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is a liquid wax similar in texture to the natural oils produced by our skin. It provides lightweight moisture that doesn't clog pores.
- Avocado oil: is a deeply moisturizing yet non-pore clogging oil rich in skin-repairing fatty acids and antioxidants. It's said to have antifungal and antibacterial properties, which balance the skin's microbiome to decrease inflammation.
- Carnauba wax: Carnauba wax is a vegan wax derived from the leaves of the carnauba palm tree. It has skin-protective, emollient properties.
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Essential oils: Dope Queen balm contains our green, herbal, soothing blend of rosemary, peppermint, lavender, ginger, basil, cannabis, and coriander. These healing herbs can help reduce anxiety and muscle tension, and ease headaches and nausea.
Overall impression: herbal, earthy, green
Top notes: fresh, cooling mint
Middle notes: warm ginger, herbaceous clean lavender, green herbs
Base notes: earthy, slightly spicy, cannabis
scent strength/wear time:
light to medium
herbal 🍃 spicy 🔥 earthy 🍂
Use clean fingertips to apply to lips, chest, temples, anywhere you have dry skin, or as a solid perfume - this is a balm for all of the things!
This item is not refillable in our OKC shop. Please repurpose or recycle the jar!
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
I have the Dope Queen in roller ball and now love the balm as it lasts longer on my skin. I use it for headaches and love it!!!!!
Beautiful, uplifting scent and great texture (not greasy!)
The scent is fresh and calming. It also has a GREAT texture. I bought for a friend who is in treatments!
Such a fun, unique product! I wasn't sure how to this at first since it's a catch-all type of balm, but I mainly put it on my temples when I have a headache or under my nose before my bed. It's a very soothing scent and is a fun routine to add to your evening skincare.
I ordered this with the intention to use as a lip balm. The scent is so calming and beautiful I usually use it after eating to freshen my breath and take in the aroma. As a lip balm it is more protective than hydrating if that makes sense. I’m excited to try it out as a cuticle balm or maybe even for my brows!