Vintage Black Beaded Dress
This 1960s beaded LBD is pure class!
- Spaghetti straps with a scoop neck and back.
- Skirt hits just above the knee.
- Black grommet all-over bead pattern is concentrated on top,
- Label reads Kim Kory Original.
- Fully lined.
- Belt Loops.
- Center back zipper with hook & eye.
- Fabric appears to be man made fibers.
- Bust 34"
- Waist 26"
- Hips 40"
- Should fit a US size 2-4
- Neck opening: 14"
- Bodice length: center front to waist 10.5", shoulder seam to waist 14"
- Dress length: center front to hem 30.5", shoulder seam to hem 34", waist to hem 20.5"
- Great to Good. This dress is in wonderful, wearable condition. However, the beads are losing their paint and have fallen off in a few places. We do not believe that this detracts from wear, because the natural bronze color of the beads is quite pretty, and the pattern is random, so there are no obvious holes where the beads have been lost.
- Wear with caution to avoid losing more of the embellishment, or have the beads secured/replaced by a professional.
- Black pumps.
- Faux pearls.
- Black grosgrain ribbon belt.
- Think Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's!
Check out our guide to buying vintage here.