Vintage Black and Pink Bow Dress
Shell pink sequins and a sweet side bow lend this classic 1940s peplum silhouette a little dose of ah-dorable!
- High V-neck with buttons down right shoulder.
- Sequins on front bodice and peplum skirt.
- Bow at left hip.
- Side zipper.
- Label reads: "Original Irene Karol Junior"
- Midi-length skirt.
- Sheer - will require a slip.
- Manmade fibers.
- Bust 32"
- Waist 25"
- Hips 37"
- Should best fit a US size 2
- Neck opening 6"
- Bodice length: center front neck to waist 13", shoulder seam to waist 15.5"
- Dress length: center front neck to hem 38", shoulder seam to hem 40", center waist to hem 25.5"
- Great to Good. There is a very small hole at the upper back neck. (See picture.) However, we feel that this does not detract from wear as there is a layer of black fabric underneath the hole and no skin would be exposed.
- The buttons and button holes at the shoulder may need to be reinforced before wearing.
- Overall, this dress is structurally sound and very much wearable!
- Black platform pumps or ankle-strap sandals.
- Minimal jewelry - faux pearl earrings would be lovely!