All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email email@example.com for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Beauty Butter 💛
- Beauty Butter
- How to Use
- Product FAQs
- Refill info
An intensely moisturizing all-purpose emollient that soaks in quickly to heal dry, irritated skin on the face, lips, body, hands, and feet.
- Shea butter: Shea butter is a non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging) emollient produced from the African shea tree nut. It soaks in quickly to provide a protective barrier layer that prevents dehydration without causing breakouts and, it's full of skin-barrier strengthening vitamins and antioxidants like vitamins E, D, and A.
- Wildcrafted grapeseed oil: This lightweight plant oil penetrates deeply into the skin to deliver anti-inflammatory polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals, which repair skin to fight signs of aging. It's said to have mild astringent properties to tone and increase elasticity.
- Wildcrafted rosehip oil: Rosehip is an extremely lightweight oil, full of skin-brightening vitamins A and C, with regenerative E, B-vitamins, and omega-6 fatty acids. Rosehip is said to even skin tone and fade scars, making it a good choice for acne-prone skin. It has a robust-orange to bright-yellow color, which varies from batch to batch. The color of the product you receive may change, but the skin-healing effectiveness is always the same.
- Virgin red-raspberry seed oil: Red raspberry seed oil is lightweight, non-pore clogging, and full of anti-inflammatory vitamins and repairing fatty acids. The exceptionally high levels of linolenic acid in red-raspberry seed oil are said to help with inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Some studies have even shown that red raspberry seed oil protects against UV damage - although we still recommend layering products containing red raspberry seed oil with an SPF for daytime!
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. As you might imagine, these free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Essential oils: Steam distilled coffee bean oil, organic frankincense, organic helichrysum, and organic chamomile essential oils uplift, hydrate, repair, and soothe dry skin. The essential oil blend in beauty butter is a low dilution, safe for sensitive skin. Beauty butter has a sweet, comforting herbal scent.
Gently massage a pea-sized amount of beauty butter into the skin after cleansing and toning. A little goes a long way - start small and add more as needed!
Should I use this in the morning or at night?
Beauty butter can be used morning or night - we recommend using it sparingly during the day as it is a rich moisturizer. It makes a perfect repairing night cream!
When do I use this in my routine?
The basic Twinkle routine: Cleanse, tone, facial oil, beauty butter. Apply beauty butter as a final step in your routine to lock in hydration!
What happens if I use too much?
Um, nothing! Beauty butter is non-pore clogging so feel free to apply liberally. If you feel like you've overdone it, just blot off any excess product.
Is beauty butter safe for acne-prone skin?
Yes! This is the final-step moisturizer that we recommend for acne-prone skin as it soaks in quickly without clogging pores. It can also help fade scars and even the skin tone of breakout-prone areas.
Can I use this anywhere?
Absolutely! Beauty butter makes a perfect body, foot, or hand moisturizer. Use it to give a little extra skin-repairing love to your eyes, cuticles, elbows, knees, or any dry patches.
Would this make a good pregnancy belly cream?
Can I use it on my baby?
We recommend the sensitive facial butter instead, which contains no essential oils.
This item is not refillable in our OKC shop - please wash the jar out and put it in your recycling bin, or, repurpose it!
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
Feels so luxurious, effectively hydrates + protects skins, I will never buy another moisturizer!
I use this as the final step to my night time routine, and it seals in all of my products so perfectly. It’s super hydrating and a little goes a long way, so it feels like a great value. And smells amazing!
This is my favorite product ever. I have naturally dry skin and psoriasis. This stuff helps keep my skin smooth and moisturized.
My skin is very oily so I didn't think I needed more moisturizer until I tried this one! It gives me the skin softest skin ever and doesn't clog my pores.
The Beauty Butter is my all-time favoritefacial moisturizer. I used up my sample and bought a full size right away. It's very thick and creamy, and I need only a small amount (approx. a half pea-size) for my whole face -- I spread it onto the middle three fingers on each hand and gently press it into my skin. Then I scoop out a tiny bit more for around my eyes, frown lines, and smile lines. I wake up with bright, glowy, calm skin. LOVE it.