Aromatherapy Diffuser Blends
- These are the pure, undiluted essential oil blends that we use to make our aromatherapy roll on perfumes!
- They can also be used in skincare applications, such as a massage oil (dilute with a carrier oil first!) or added to the bath for an aromatherapy boost.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Add 5-10 drops to your preferred essential oil diffuser (follow diffuser instructions, every machine is different.)
- In skincare applications: add approximately 3-4 drops of essential oils per tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil. Do not apply directly to skin without diluting.
- For an aromatherapy bath: add approximately 5-10 drops to the bath.
- Always proceed with caution when using undiluted essential oils - avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Safety first!
A blend of relaxing essential oils to help you destress and unwind. The scent is sweet, herbal, and slightly floral.
Contains: frankincense oil, clary sage oil, chamomile oil, ylang ylang oil
A blend of uplifting essential oils that are sure to put a smile on your face. The scent is sweet, citrusy, fresh, and floral.
Contains: grapefruit oil, neroli oil, bergamot oil, rose absolute
Be Loved Blend
A blend of intoxicatingly stimulating essential oils to put you in the mood to give and receive love. The scent is floral, spicy, herbal, and slightly earthy.
Contains: jasmine absolute, patchouli oil, black pepper oil, basil oil
A blend of stimulating essential oils to wake up your mind and body. The scent is sharp, herbal, minty, and citrusy.
Contains: lime oil, rosemary oil, palmarosa oil, peppermint oil
A blend of healing essential oils with antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. The scent is light, herbal, slightly floral, with a touch of menthol from the eucalyptus oil.
Contains: lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, helichrysum oil, lemon oil
Approximately 4 ml of essential oils in an amber bottle with an orifice reducer for easy pouring.