All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email email@example.com for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
All Over Oil 💦
- All Over Oil
- Choose Your Scent
- How to Use
- Refill Info
Moisturize from head-to-toe with this luxurious blend of plant-based oils. It soaks right in to leave your skin feeling supple and comfortable, never sticky or greasy.
- Sunflower oil: Sunflower oil is a lightweight but comforting non-comedogenic oil. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy sheen to strengthen and repair the skin barrier. It's high in vitamin E and free-radical fighting antioxidants, as well as essential fatty acids to nourish and condition dry skin.
- Grapeseed oil: This lightweight plant oil penetrates deeply into the skin to deliver anti-inflammatory polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals, which repair skin to fight signs of aging. It's said to have mild astringent properties to tone and increase elasticity.
- Rosehip oil: Rosehip is an extremely lightweight oil, full of skin-brightening vitamins A and C, with regenerative E, B-vitamins, and omega-6 fatty acids. Rosehip is said to even skin tone and fade scars, making it a good choice for acne-prone skin. It has a robust-orange to bright-yellow color, which varies from batch to batch. The color of the product you receive may change, but the skin-healing effectiveness is always the same.
- Evening primrose oil: Evening primrose is full of anti-inflammatory omega 6 and 9 fatty acids. It's a lightweight but deeply conditioning oil with a lovely texture that balances and soothes all skin types, from mature to acne-prone.
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Essential oils: All-over oil contains a single essential oil at a safe dilution for use on the face or body.
- Lavender has a sweet, light, and clean herbal scent with anti-bacterial and skin-soothing properties, making it a perfect choice for sensitive, acne-prone skin. It's said to have calming, stress-relieving aromatherapeutic properties that reduce anxiety and promote deep sleep.
- Pink grapefruit has a bright, juicy, and sweet citrus scent, with skin brightening and toning properties. Pink grapefruit energizes and uplifts the senses and is said to relieve depression. It's a beautiful way to start the day!
- Ylang ylang has a strong, pretty floral fragrance that's rich, creamy, and exotic, with oil balancing and anti-aging properties. Ylang ylang is said to calm frustration and have natural aphrodisiac properties. It's a soothing, romantic choice for day or night.
- Patchouli has a deep, earthy, sweet scent, with anti-inflammatory, balancing, and astringent properties, making it an excellent choice for everything from oily to mature skin types. Patchouli is said to have a grounding, calming aromatherapy effect that will keep you feeling balanced and steady.
- On the body: Massage into your skin as you would any lotion. Apply it when your skin is damp after a shower or bath to lock in hydration.
- In the bath: Add a dropper of all-over oil to your bath water for a moisturizing aromatherapy experience.
- On the hair: Smooth 1-3 drops through wet or dry hair to tame frizz and add shine.
- As a facial moisturizer: Gently massage 3-5 drops into clean skin. Follow with SPF for day, and one of our richer moisturizers at bedtime.
- As a facial oil cleanser: Massage a generous amount over dry skin, paying attention to where your pores become easily clogged. Gently massage over eyes to remove eye makeup. Wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth. Always tone and moisturize after cleansing.
For members of our Patreon community, this item is re-fillable in our OKC shop for 20% off the retail price.
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
LOVE this oil! It isn’t greasy, soaks in my skin beautifully and it smells divine.
If I'm feeling lazy and don't want to fuss around with multiple products in the evening, I know that I can always count on this one product to do it all for me. It's great a great oil cleanser that breaks down makeup and waterproof mascara. I love it as a facial oil, body oil, and I'll even use a little bit for my hair! I recently purchased the Pink Grapefruit scent, but my all time favorite was the Mulholland one. Absolutely divine!
I LOVE the all over oil. Patchouli is my scent; earthy, grounding, great for mature skin and just divine! In the winter when my skin is xx-dry, I couple it with shea butter. Really great quality product and I so appreciate the glass bottle instead of plastic!
I love this body oil! I bought lavender because my dog loves to cuddle/sleep with me at night lol and lavender is safe to use around dog. I use it right after shower/bath(my body skin AND face)! I also use it on shaven area and I didn’t feel any itchy for next couple days! I bought one in bigger size to last me longer lol. My skin is dry. Especially during winter, and this body oil helps keep my skin hydrated, even better with body butter!
I purchased 8oz of the patchouli scent, and truly use it all over. I use this oil as a body moisturizer, oil cleanser, and cuticle oil. Favorite use might be the facial oil cleanse, as the patchouli scent is so soothing and grounding. Highly recommend.