Activated Charcoal Masque 🖤
Banish breakouts before they even start by adding this mask into your weekly skincare rotation!
Our activated charcoal mask is a no-frills, pore-detoxifying formula that's appropriate for all skin types.
- At it's base is our most popular product, the exfoliating powder cleanser + masque. White rice flour gently buffs away dead skin cells while brightening your complexion. Tapioca starch soothes and softens skin. Kaolin clay gently cleanses pores without stripping skin of its natural, moisturizing oils.
- To that we add more white kaolin clay and activated charcoal powder. The charcoal powder adheres to the gunk and dirt in your pores to draw it out - it's seriously magical stuff!
- Lavender, tea tree, and basil oils banish acne causing bacteria while healing and soothing inflamed skin.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan & cruelty free, always!
As a cleanser:
1. Sprinkle a quarter to silver dollar sized amount into one hand.
2. Use other hand to wet face with water.
3. Moisten powder with wet fingertips and gently massage into skin using circular motions, avoiding eye area. (Less liquid = more exfoliation, more liquid = less exfoliation.)
4. For more hydration, mix with our facial oil (or your favorite carrier oil) instead of water.
As a masque:
1. Follow above steps 1-3, mixing with water or your favorite skin loving liquid.
2. Allow to dry on skin for 2 to 20 minutes.
white rice flour, tapioca starch, kaolin clay, activated charcoal powder, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, basil essential oil
white rice flour:
- gently exfoliates and polishes skin, removing dead skin cells and dirt
- brightens complexion
- softens and soothes skin
- cleanses without stripping your skin of its naturally moisturizing oils
activated charcoal powder
- deep cleansing, draws out toxins and impurities
- tightens pores, smoothes skin
- reduces inflammation
- brightens and evens skin tone
- calming, soothing
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
tea tree oil:
- light woodsy, herbal scent
basil essential oil:
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Sweet herbal scent