Hi there, Stefanie here!
Since things aren't exactly business as usual right now, I thought it might be a good idea to put everything you need to know about how I'm adapting due to the COVID-19 pandemic here. Thank you for reading and staying informed!
🛍 Shopping in OKC 🛍
Still closed to the public:
- The brick and mortar shop is tentatively schedule to re-open to the public in August 2020 when school starts next semester. This is subject to change depending on how everything goes. You can read about my reasoning for that decision in more detail in this blog post.
No curbside, currently:
- Local/curbside order pickup will resume August 2020. You'll know when it's available because it will be an option at checkout. Stay tuned for instructions and updates!
And refills are off the table too:
- Unfortunately I'm not able to offer refills for sanitary reasons. Please take advantage of the online refill options or upgrade to a bigger bottle where available for the best value and to save on packaging. Please do not ask me to make an exception for you - the health and safety of all of my customers is my top priority.
💻 Shopping online 💻
I'm catching up from the great quarantine beauty rush of 2020! 😅
Current lead times are approximately 2-3 business days - please still allow 5 business days for your order to ship as some of my suppliers are still struggling to fulfill my orders in a timely manner.
- In the event that your order won't be ready to ship by the end of 1 week, I will reach out to you to give you a status update. Please be patient - keep in mind that the more emails I receive asking for updates, the more slowly I'm able to process orders. I promise that if you've received an order confirmation, I've got your order and I'm working hard to get it ready for you!
- If you are placing multiple orders and would like me to bundle them to ship together, please alert me (by leaving a note with your order or emailing) so I'm aware that you have multiple outstanding orders. I'm sorting through and processing orders one day at a time in the order they were received, so I may or may not see your most recent order. If possible, please try to place fewer, larger orders. Remember, I'm a one-woman show, not an Amazon Prime facility...
✨ In the meantime, let's keep it fun! ✨
- All orders come with a free surprise sample (from my virtual freebie bowl!)
- Current special for July: 25% off orders $55+ with the code SUMMERSPLURGE
I'm so sorry that I can't be open for my local customers right now, but I feel that it's safer to continue to work in isolation so that I can serve everyone more efficiently. As soon as I feel it's safe to re-open, believe me you will hear about it!
Keep checking this page for updates, and stay safe out there!
- Stefanie -