All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Facial Oil for Acne Prone Skin 🍃
- Facial Oil: for Acne Prone Skin
- How to Use
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
A lightweight moisturizer that controls and heals acne breakouts while repairing and evening skin tone. Our lightest-weight and fastest-absorbing facial oil is just right for oily skin, but moisturizing enough for everyone!
Organic virgin hemp seed oil, wildcrafted rosehip oil, virgin kalahari melon seed oil, tochopherol oil (vitamin E,) essential oils of frankincense, tea tree, lavender, cannabis
- Organic virgin hemp seed oil: Hemp seed oil is a lightweight and fast-absorbing oil that's non-pore clogging. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy sheen. It's rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids - anti-inflammatory nutrients that soothe, heal, and repair your skin.
- Wildcrafted rosehip oil: Rosehip is an extremely lightweight oil, full of skin-brightening vitamins A and C, with regenerative E, B-vitamins, and omega-6 fatty acids. Rosehip is said to even skin tone and fade scars, making it a good choice for acne-prone skin. It has a robust-orange to bright-yellow color, which varies from batch to batch. The color of the product you receive may change, but the skin-healing effectiveness is always the same.
- Virgin kalahari melon seed oil: A lightweight and fast-absorbing oil that has slightly astringent properties. It penetrates deeply to help unclog pores while moisturizing and firming skin. Rich in skin-repairing and anti-inflammatory omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and antioxidant rich vitamins A, C, and E.
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Essential oils: A safe dilution of steam distilled essential oils - frankincense, tea tree, lavender, and cannabis - have powerful anti-inflammatory and skin-repairing properties to soothe, balance, and heal acne-prone skin, leaving an earthy, green herbal scent. Contains no CBD or THC.
I have oily skin. Why should I put oil on my face?!
It may sound counterintuitive, but adding a lightweight and non-pore clogging oil to your routine actually helps to balance your skin's oil production by preventing your skin from producing more of its own oil.
If you've never used a facial oil before, start small, with 1-2 drops at a time, and add more as needed. This blend absorbs so quickly! It may take a week or two for your skin to adjust but you'll soon notice that your skin is more balanced.
For your most balanced skin, we recommend ditching traditional soaps and foaming cleansers, which strip away the skin's naturally protective oil barrier and actually cause your skin to ramp up oil production. Try the full twinkle routine for a few weeks by testing out our travel skincare set and you'll be amazed by the results!
Can I apply this all over my face?
Yes! This is an all-over facial moisturizer, not a spot treatment. However, you are welcome to spot-moisturize with this facial oil on your acne-prone areas while using a different moisturizer on the rest of your face.
I have another question!
Scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP.
For members of our Patreon community, this item is re-fillable in the OKC studio for 20% off the retail price.
If you're not a member, please consider taking advantage of the large, 8 oz refill bottle option for more savings long-term!
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
Facial Oil for Acne Prone Skin 🍃
I love this stuff! The original is my favorite scent but since I am acne prone I get this one. It took my skin a little while to adjust to the oil but now I HAVE to use every morning and night. If you buy anything buy the facial oil
I love Twinkle's Facial Oil for Acne Prone skin! It is part of my nighttime skincare routine every night. It feels so luxurious to apply!
I LOVE this stuff! I put it on at night with my moisturizer (beauty butter of course) and it really does help soothe my breakouts and make them heal faster. Plus it smells amazing!
I love all of the facial oils Stefanie makes! This one is especially great when I start to have a hormonal breakout (or one from poor diet choices). I alternate washing and moisturizing with this oil and the charcoal or green tea mask when I start to break out, topping it off with the green tea moisturizer. It really helps shorten the duration of the breakout and decreases inflammation quickly.
I love this oil! My skin is naturally prone to acne and oily breakouts, and this oil adds a dewey glow/moisture without my skin getting too oily or shiny.