All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
- How to Use
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
This decadently soft moisturizer is whipped up with tapioca flour and subtly-shimmery mica to give your face a flawless photo-filter finish.
It's a day cream and a primer - meaning you can wear it under makeup, or just go without!
Please note: the barely bronze shade was discontinued in January 2022. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay up to date on the latest Twinkle news!
- Shea butter: Shea butter is a non-comedogenic emollient produced from the African shea tree nut. It soaks in quickly to provide a protective barrier layer that prevents dehydration without causing breakouts and, it's full of skin-barrier strengthening vitamins and antioxidants like vitamins E, D, and A.
- Candelilla wax: Candelilla wax is a vegan wax derived from the candelilla shrub. It has moisturizing, protective properties and creates a water-proof barrier layer, which prevents moisture loss holding the moisturizing oils and butter in our all-over balm on your skin longer.
- Organic sunflower oil: Sunflower oil is a lightweight but comforting non-comedogenic oil. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy sheen to strengthen and repair the skin barrier. It's high in vitamin E and free-radical fighting antioxidants, as well as essential fatty acids to nourish and condition dry skin.
- Mango seed butter: mango seed butter is a non-pore clogging butter derived from mango seeds that conditions and repairs, leaving the skin feeling silky and soft, not greasy. Mango seed butter is rich in vitamins E, A, and C - antioxidants that repair damaged skin - and contains anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antibacterial tannins.
- Organic evening primrose oil: Evening primrose is full of anti-inflammatory omega 6 and 9 fatty acids. It's a lightweight but deeply conditioning oil with a lovely texture that balances and soothes all skin types, from mature to acne-prone.
- Virgin red-raspberry seed oil: Red raspberry seed oil is lightweight, non-pore clogging, and full of anti-inflammatory vitamins and repairing fatty acids. The exceptionally high levels of linolenic acid in red-raspberry seed oil are said to help with inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Some studies have even shown that red raspberry seed oil protects against UV damage
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Tapioca flour: Soothing tapioca flour works like magic to leave your skin with the perfect dewy-matte finish.
- Mica: A tiny bit of light reflecting mica (the same pearlescent color blend as highlight shimmer powder) leaves your skin looking flawless, without the slightest trace of glitter.
- Essential oils: Ylang-ylang and geranium essential oils balance your skin's oil production and promote radiance while leaving a light, fresh floral scent.
The basics: Massage a dime sized amount onto clean skin. Suggested: layer over your favorite twinkle facial oil!
If you need a more targeted approach: Dot very small amounts across forehead, nose, cheekbones, chin, jawline, and neck, and gently massage upwardly into skin. You can spot-apply facewhip wherever you want a subtle dewy highlight!
The magic moment: Facewhip goes on thick and may feel a bit oily at first, but give it about 1-2 minutes to soak into your skin - you'll be left with a subtly-matte glowy finish!
Start small: If it feels oily on your skin and doesn't seem to soak in, you might have used a little too much. Don't worry - just follow with translucent mattifying powder to balance things out!
Then what: Follow with your favorite makeup or wear it alone. Suggested: apply translucent mattifying powder over your facewhip for an even more flawless finish!
Does this deposit any color onto my skin?
No. This is a transluscent moisturizer. It leaves you with a subtle light-reflecting glow, but it isn't a makeup product. Actually, it's more like a skincare/makeup hybrid!
Can I wear facewhip as a night cream?
Of course! It may say "day cream" on the label, but there's no reason why you can't wear facewhip to bed at night. It's full of non-pore clogging ingredients that will heal and repair your skin while you sleep.
Why did you discontinue the barely bronze shade, that was my favorite?!
Making cuts isn't fun, but it is necessary to keep things simple (and more cost effective!) as a one person brand. There isn't that much of a difference between translucent and barely bronze facewhip. If you prefer the barely bronze shade, you can mix a tiny amount of bronze shimmer powder into your facewhip. See the video below for instructions!
I have another question!
Scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP.
Facewhip is not refillable in the OKC studio. Please recycle or repurpose the glass jar when finished!
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
I have learned that I cannot live without Facewhip. It is so emollient & rich. My face is so dry & Facewhip makes my skin feel awesome!!
Bought the sample size and am in love. I continue to receive compliments on how great I look and it's all because of the Facewhip. My skin before looked so dull as my gray hair was coming in and now it looks healthy and vibrant again. It gives you a sort of glow and feels great too. Best product hands down I've ever used.
I've been layering this under a bit of tinted oil foundation and I feel like I have the glow I've searched for for so long. I live in a dry climate and the texture of his product helps keep my skin the perfect amount of hydrated. (Not too oily, definitely not parched.) I can't wait to wear it alone. This 100% nails the natural glow look.
This is always what I list as my favorite Twinkle product. If you only have enough money for one item, make it this or her Toner. I’ve been using this pretty much since she created it, and absolutely love the way it makes my face look. Highly recommend!
The facewhip is like no other product I've ever tried. So rich and moisturizing (even in the dry winter months) but not at all greasy or shiny. Skin looks soft and dewy. It's the perfect "no makeup" makeup.