- A luxurious and highly concentrated roll-on perfume.
- Made from 100% natural, plant-based essential oils. No synthetics ever!
- Blended with nothing but fractionated coconut oil. (A light, odorless carrier oil that absorbs quickly and won't go rancid.)
- Build-able… Wear as much or as little as you like - behind the ears, on the collarbone and décolletage, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, bellybutton… (What? We've heard that's a good spot!) Our oil based fragrances are meant to be enjoyed at close range, so there's no danger of going overboard.
- Portable. The perfect size for dropping into your purse, pocket, and A-OK for air travel. It's so easy to re-apply whenever you want a fragrant little boost!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free… always!
fractionated coconut oil, frankincense oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil, cedar wood oil
fractionated coconut oil:
- odorless and colorless
- will not go rancid
- lightweight, absorbs easily into the skin
- will not stain
- uplifting, relaxing, eases anxiety
- good for dry, mature skin and oily blemish prone types
- helps heal scars and stretch marks
- spicy, balsamic woodsy scent
lavender oil (french):
- calming, fights stress and relieves anxiety
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- antiseptic, astringent, anti fungal
- balances oils
- soothes dry skin
- good for dry or oily skin, mature skin, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- musky, woodsy, earthy, sweet scent
- grounding, calming, eases anxiety
- good for eczema, psoriasis, acne
A 5 ml roll on perfume in a cylindrical glass bottle with a metallic silver cap that's perfect for travel!
*Please note: To ensure you receive your products in a timely manner and to preserve the integrity of the scent, this fragrance is filtered only once. A little sediment at the bottom of the bottle is a perfectly normal occurrence as some of the oils used are quite thick. Simply shake before applying!*
Top notes, aka the first impression:
sharp, fresh, spicy frankincense
Middle notes, aka the heart of the scent:
herbaceous-yet-sweet floral lavender
Base notes, aka what lingers behind:
smoky, woodsy, earthy cedar wood and patchouli
Key aromatherapy benefits:
calming, grounding, eases anxiety
Customize your scent with our Single note perfumes!
Brighter: lemon, orange, neroli
Sweeter: rose, vanilla, amber
Deeper: vetiver, sandalwood
Spicy: clove, ginger
Fresh: eucalyptus, peppermint, geranium