Highlight Balms 💎
Subtle shimmer-y highlights with a jewel-toned twist! Use them wherever you want to add a little extra twinkle... 😏
✨ why they're great ✨
- Shea butter, sunflower, jojoba, and red raspberry seed oils deliver essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to hydrate and heal skin.
- Sheer, gemstone inspired colors provide just the right amount of dewy shimmer to eyes, lips, and cheeks.
- Candelilla wax forms a protective waterproof barrier to lock in moisture.
- Garnet (new!) is a deep, burgundy red with a slight hint of gold shimmer
- Mother of pearl (new!) is a neutral shell pink with iridescent shimmer
- Pink tourmaline (new!) is a glossy medium pink shimmer
- Ruby (new!) is a sheer berry red
- Highlight balm is our original subtle, pearlescent highlight balm
- Bronzing balm is a warm golden brown shade that's buildable, for a subtle, sun-kissed glow
- Amethyst shimmer is a barely-there iridescent highlight with purplish pink tones.
- Rose quartz is a barely-there frosted pink highlight
- Citrine is a yellow-gold with slightly larger shimmer particles
- Diamond is white with larger shimmer particles
- Sandstone is a warm, honeyed beige
- Fire Opal is a warm, reddish pink coral with larger shimmer particles
👩🏫 instructions 👩🏫
Apply with fingertips, a sponge, or a makeup brush.
Can be used anywhere on face or body.
For more color payoff, dig into the balm with a finger, brush, or sponge.
Note that these are safe for use on the eyes, but they are a thicker, glossy texture and will probably crease in the fold of our eyelid. Blend with your fingertips and/or apply a light layer of translucent mattifying powder over the crease for more hold!
🌱 ingredients 🌱
shea butter, organic sunflower oil, red raspberry seed oil, candelilla wax, wildcrafted jojoba oil, mica*, iron oxide*, tapioca starch, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E), sweet orange essential oil, lavender essential oil
*iron oxide in Garnet only
- Amethyst shimmer Mica (CI 77019), ferric ferrocyanide, tin oxide (CI 77861), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract
- Rose quartz Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract, iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Citrine Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Diamond Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861)
- Sandstone Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Fire Opal Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491), tin oxide (CI 77861), Caesalpinia Sappan bark extract
Highlight Balms 💎
I use my highlight balm as an eyeshadow and it is so easy to apply. It feels great and has just the right amount of shimmer.
The color is lovely. It gives a pretty flushed glow on the cheeks and a hint of color on the lips.
I love these even more than the lip and cheek tint. Once you really dig into this (I stir it up with a toothpick) you’ll get to experience the creamy, rich color that you don’t get if you just rub the top. Fire opal is a beautiful rosy pink as first swipe, but is easy to build. I’m really picky about lip balms, but this is perfect!
Love the subtle glow, the ingredients, and the scent.
Feels great on the lips.
In the pic I’m wearing Ruby Highlight Balm on lips+cheeks, Translucent Mattifying Powder, and Black Eye Tint on my brows:sparkles::heart_eyes:
The quality of the highlighting balms is amazing! I’ve had my eye on rose quartz and love it for a simple eye tint for everyday use. Decided to treat myself to the mother of pearl and ruby and absolutely love them as lip tints! The ruby is a perfect everyday red!