Ah, toner... an oft overlooked, yet absolutely necessary step to ensure that your pores are pristine post-cleansing!
- Soothing witch hazel tightens skin while ridding pores of any lingering dirt or dead skin cells.
- Neroli, ylang-ylang, lavender, orange, and geranium essential oils repair, balance, soothe, and brighten skin.
- Prepares skin to receive the nutritive benefits of our hydrating facial oil.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Shake well, then:
- Option 1: Spray toner onto a cotton ball and rub over skin after cleansing to remove excess dirt and oil. Follow with our lightweight, yet deeply moisturizing facial oil, eye serum, and/or beauty butter.
- Option 2: Spray toner directly onto skin and pat dry. Follow with our facial oil, eye serum, and/or beauty butter.
- Can also be mixed with our powdered cleanser + masque for extra pore refining power during the cleansing process!
distilled water, witch hazel 86%*, neroli oil, ylang-ylang oil, lavender oil, orange oil, geranium oil *this product contains approximately 2% alcohol** **Hang on, we know what you're thinking, and we used to avoid alcohol in our skincare products like the plague too. But the thing is, witch hazel on its own requires a ton of preservatives to keep it from spoiling too quickly. Using witch hazel that is pre-mixed with alcohol means that we can keep it simple (i.e., preservative-free...) and, alcohol actually helps your skin absorb beneficial nutrients (like those in our facial oil) more easily! Just follow with a moisturizer and you're good to go!
witch hazel 86%
- contains 14% alcohol
- antioxidant, healing, anti-inflammatory, soothing, cooling, and astringent
- tightens pores
- cleanses skin
- reduces redness
- calms itchy skin
- heals bruises, cuts, and sores
- great for all skin types
- regenerates skin cells, prevents scar tissue, fights stretch marks
- used to treat acne
- fresh citrusy floral scent
ylang ylang oil:
- helps with stress and anxiety, relieves frustration
- balances oil production
- used to treat acne, dermatitis, and fight wrinkles
- sweet floral scent
lavender oil (french):
- calming, fights stress and relieves anxiety
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
orange oil (sweet):
- brightens dull skin
- sweet, citrus scent
geranium oil (bourbon AKA rose geranium):
- mood lifter, alleviates stress
- regulates oil production
- fights cellulite
- gives skin radiance
- rosy, floral scent with green musky undertones
8 ounces of toner in a frosted glass bottle with a fine-mist sprayer, OR, 2 ounces of toner in a frosted glass bottle with a fine-mist sprayer