- about our body + bath oil
- new: add shimmer!
- good for you because
- scent notes
- A deeply moisturizing blend of sunflower, grapeseed, evening primrose, and rosehip oils absorb quickly into the skin without clogging pores.
- A "dry" oil - soothes and softens skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
- Scented with a well-concentrated blend of essential oils (no synthetics ever!) to match your favorite Twinkle fragrance!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
- Bathe: squeeze a few pumps into your bathwater to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of your favorite Twinkle fragrance while hydrating and softening your skin.
- Shave: apply to dampened skin to moisturize, protect, and increase razor glide while shaving.
- Moisturize: apply to body as a moisturizer after bathing to soften skin.
- Multitask: apply a few drops to hair to tame frizz and boost the staying power of your signature scent!
organic sunflower oil, wildcrafted grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, wildcrafted rosehip oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), lavender, ginger, basil, peppermint, rosemary, hemp, and coriander CO2, *mica powder (may contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide)
Now you have the option to customize your Twinkle with actual sparkles! Select + highlight for a pearlescent glow, and + bronze for a warm golden sheen. These are the exact same mica pigment blends that we use in our highlight + bronzing balms, so you know they're a subtle hint of shimmer with no large glitter particles. The color payoff is pretty minimal (see detail shots) but they do definitely leave you looking nice and glow-y. Plus it's just super fun! Note that the mica powder can sink to the bottom of the bottle in our oils, so be sure to give it a good shake before you apply for maximum impact!
- lightweight, absorbs into skin easily
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- soothing, softening
- contains antioxidants, vitamin E, tocopherols, and essential fatty acid linoleic
- astringent (skin-tightening)
- heals dry itching skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
evening primrose oil:
- contains omega 6, rich in vitamin E
- heals dry itchy skin, good for mature skin, rosacea, and acne
- rich in vitamin C
- hydrates fine lines and wrinkles
- repairs damaged tissue
- fades age spots
- lightweight, dry oil
lavender essential oil:
- Soothes skin and calms irritation
- Antibacterial properties
- Fresh, herbaceous floral scent
basil essential oil:
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Sweet herbal scent
- calms upset stomach
- nourishes dull skin
- eases headaches
- relieves stress
- strong, clean, sweet minty scent
- good for achy muscles, arthritis, poor circulation, nausea
- energizing, uplifting
- warm, spicy scent
- antiseptic, astringent
- tones and hydrates skin
- stimulates hair growth
- helps treat itchy scalp
- stimulating, energizing
- fresh, herbal scent
cannabis oil (hemp):
- cannabis essential oil contains no THC or CBD compounds
- the terpenoid compounds that give cannabis its distinct odor are said known to be deeply calming when inhaled
- herbal, green, somewhat spicy scent
- promotes muscle relaxation
- aids digestion
- helps balance oily skin
- sweet, warm, somewhat spicy scent with balsamic undertones reminiscent of rosewood
Overall impression: herbal, earthy, green, anti-perfume
Top notes: fresh, cooling mint
Middle notes: warm ginger, herbaceous clean lavender, green herbs
Base notes: earthy, slightly spicy, cannabis