All orders ship within 1-5 business days. Most orders ship within 3 business days. Check the announcement banner at the top of the page to see what's shipping today!
All sales are final. Please start with a sample if you're not sure how this product will work for you. If your order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com ASAP for replacement options.
Make sure you never miss your favorite products by ordering subscribe & save option!
Note that coupons aren't applicable to subscription products, because they are already discounted! However, you can add non-subscription products to your cart and your coupons will be applied to those items. No need for a separate order!
Cancel anytime before your next charge date.
If you move, you are responsible for updating your shipping address before your next charge date. Orders shipped to the wrong address will not be refunded or replaced.
To manage, pause, edit, switch, or cancel your subscription orders and to edit your subscription shipping address, log into your account and click on the "My Subscriptions" button.
Note that updating your subscription address is a separate action from updating the default address on your Twinkle customer account. Please update both to make sure you get your order!
I designed each product in the Twinkle Apothecary skincare collection to balance and heal all skin, no matter the "type." You can't go wrong, but always try a sample first just in case! Please read the full product details for all the information you need to know to make a purchasing decision.
I recommend everyone start with the Travel Skincare Set ($69) to get a generous sample of a complete Twinkle routine. (Cleanse, tone, moisturize.) Once you have a regular skincare routine in place, you can expand your collection by exploring the large Skincare Sets ($129) targeted to individual skin types.
Please understand that I do not offer individualized skincare consultations or advice. If you have concerns about your skin or using any of my natural products, consult a medical doctor.
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP!
If you'd like to pick my brain or get feedback on your routine, consider joining my Patreon community for a weekly Q&A!
If you have questions about this product, please scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a question." I will respond here ASAP.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquires. No phone calls, please.
Note that I do not conduct business over social media and I do not provide individualized skincare consultations or medical advice.
Contact your doctor if you have questions about using essential oils, or any of my natural products, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an otherwise compromised immune system.
Clik to join the Twinkle Apothecary Patreon community for a weekly Q&A session!
Tattoo After Care Oil 💘
- Tattoo After Care Oil
- Product FAQs
- Refill Info
A lightweight-yet-intensely moisturizing oil, with essential oils chosen for their healing, repairing, skin soothing properties. Use it on your new body art or anywhere your skin needs extra help healing itself.
organic sunflower oil, organic fractionated coconut oil, wildcrafted jojoba oil, organic avocado oil, non-gmo tocopherol oil (vitamin E,) essential oils of organic neroli, frankincense, vetiver, coriander
- Organic sunflower oil: Sunflower oil is a lightweight but comforting non-comedogenic oil. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy sheen to strengthen and repair the skin barrier. It's high in vitamin E and free-radical fighting antioxidants, as well as essential fatty acids to nourish and condition dry skin.
- Wildcrafted jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is a liquid wax similar in texture to the natural oils produced by our skin. It provides lightweight moisture that doesn't clog pores.
- Avocado oil is a deeply moisturizing yet non-pore clogging oil rich in skin-repairing fatty acids and antioxidants. It's said to have antifungal and antibacterial properties, which balance the skin's microbiome to decrease inflammation.
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil: Fractionated coconut oil (FCO) is made by heating coconut oil to remove the long-chain fatty acids, leaving just the medium chain fatty acids. Removing the long-chain fatty acids leaves the coconut oil in a liquid, odorless state. FCO is non-pore clogging yet deeply moisturizing.
- Tocopherol oil (Vitamin-E): Vitamin E tocopherols, derived from 100% non-GMO sunflower seeds, extend the shelf life of the other oils in our formulations due to their high levels of free-radical fighting antioxidants. These free-radical fighting antioxidants also help repair and nourish your skin!
- Essential oils: Tattoo after care oil is crafted with a low, safe dilution of steam distilled neroli, frankincense, coriander, and vetiver to regenerate, heal, and soothe the sting.
Apply 1-2 drops of oil to your tattoo, gently massaging the oil into your skin. Repeat as necessary.
Can I use this as a face or body moisturizer too?
Sure! We love a multitasking product. Tattoo oil will be a heavier, more oily option than our other facial oils or all over oil, but it could be a great choice for dry, itchy skin that needs extra nourishment!
I have another question!
Scroll down and click on the button that says "Ask a Question." You'll receive a response here ASAP.
For members of our Patreon community, this item is re-fillable in our OKC shop for 20% off the retail price.
Crafted drop-by-drop in the Twinkle Apothecary studio, ensuring that every bottle contains the perfect blend of science, love, and twinkle magic.
Everything is thoughtfully packaged in reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable packaging, with bulk options available for at-home refills.
Always 100% plant based, PETA-approved vegan & cruelty-free. Our products contain no animal products or by-products, and no harm throughout the supply chain.
Tattoo After Care Oil 💘
This stuff is AMAZING!! Brandilyn at BlackMint collective first gave me a bottle when we started my sleeve back in 2019 and I’ve used this stuff ever since! It helps keep my tattoos moisturized and I think it helps reduce the healing time.
Love the way this tatoo oil glides on with no greasy feeling. It's soothing and makes my skin feel so good and my tattoo looks much brighter.
The oil was recommended to me by Brandilyn at BlackMint collective, and I loved it! It smelt amazing ( would wear on my face haha) and felt wonderful in my tattoo. I don’t have a lot of tattoos to compare recovery time but I will say that my tattoo healed perfectly, the swelling is all gone, and looks amazing :ok_hand::skin-tone-3: I’d say the oil had a lot to do with that!
This summer I was tattooed by Brandilyn at BlackMint, and she offered Twinkle After Care Oil as an option for healing (as opposed to a salve or lotion). I am so glad I tried it. I tend to be a slow healer, and was worried that would especially be the case with a large arm piece. Fortunately, this oil kept my arm hydrated and healing, without ever being greasy. It smells lovely, and my tattoo and overall skin benefited from using it. 10/10 recommend, and have suggested it to everyone I know getting tattooed in the OKC area. You'll be grateful for the discovery/sad it took you this long to find the perfect way to treat your skin post-tattoo.