- A simple, therapeutic blend of epsom salts and pink himalayan salt, with baking soda and citric acid for a delightful bubbly effect in the tub!
- Packaged in a 4 oz wide mouth jar to make refills a breeze.
- Each jar of sparkling salt soak comes with a gemstone chosen for its healing properties that you can keep long after your bath is over.
- The refills contain enough to fill your jar 2xs and are packaged in recycled, recyclable plastic pouches. Note: no gemstone is included in the refill.
- Our sparkling salt soak is scented with a single essential oil. Lavender oil for those who prefer light and clean herbal fragrances, pink grapefruit for a zesty fruity scent, ylang ylang for a sweet floral, and patchouli for earthy fragrance lovers. These oils all have wonderful therapeutic properties for the skin too! (Scroll down to the "good for you because" tab for more information.)
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
sprinkle a small amount (about a handful or so) into your tub and relax
the stones we've chosen for our salt soaks are safe to put into your bath water, just be careful not to lose them down the drain :)
epsom salt, pink himalayan salt, baking soda, citric acid, rice flour, essential oil for fragrance, natural gemstone
- known to ease pain and muscular tension
- helps reduce swelling
- said to help detoxify body
pink himalayan salt
- said to help re-mineralize and balance the skin
- provides relief and promotes the healing of psoriasis, eczema and other skin conditions
- stimulates blood circulation
- relaxes muscles, relieves aches and pains, reduces stiffness
baking soda and citric acid
- when combined, they produce carbon dioxide, which provides a fizzy effect in bathwater that's perfectly safe for your skin
- Rice flour has soothing, skin brightening properties. We include it in our salt soaks to keep them from caking due to humidity fluctuations.
lavender essential oil:
- we use a steam distilled french lavender oil that has a sweet, slightly floral scent, but it's still very clean and light
- a soothing, comforting oil that's great for healing dry, itchy skin
- has powerful antibacterial properties, making it a good choice for acne prone skin too
- lavender has soothing, calming, cooling aromatherapeutic properties
- said to relieve stress and anxiety
- pairs great with these twinkle fragrances: basic, OKC, smudge, bad hombre, close, duchess, nasty woman, dope queen, cat buttons
pink grapefruit essential oil:
- cold pressed pink grapefruit oil has a sweet, zesty citrus scent that's perfect for sweet, fruity fragrance lovers
- said to be a "detoxifying" oil that helps tone skin and rid the body of excess water weight
- pink grapefruit oil has an extremely uplifting fragrance that's said to ease depression
- pairs great with these twinkle fragrances: adore, Nicora No. 6, pink mafia, basic, blissed, dolce vita, duchess, florcore, goddess, mulholland, cat buttons
ylang ylang essential oil (I):
- steam distilled ylang ylang oil has a strong and sweet floral fragrance that's exotic, rich, and a little bit creamy
- said to help balance the skin's oil production and to have anti-aging, healing properties properties
- ylang ylang oil is said to reduce stress, calm frustration, and has natural aphrodisiac properties
- pairs great with everything, but we especially love it with: Nicora No. 6, florcore, pétiller, luscious
patchouli essential oil:
- the steam distilled patchouli essential oil we use smells extremely rich, earthy, and somewhat sweet, not "dirty." If you think you don't like patchouli you might be pleasantly surprised!
- patchouli essential oil has skin-balancing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and astringent properties, making it great for treating acne prone skin to mature skin, and everything in-between
- said to be a grounding, calming fragrance, with soothing, anti-depressant properties
- pairs great with: OKC, smudge, cardigan, basic, beau spice, dolce vita, pétiller, goddess, nasty woman, dope queen