Exfoliating removes the top layer of dead skin cells, which makes your face look brighter.
It helps your moisturizer penetrate more deeply into your skin;
and over the long term, can boost collagen production, reducing the signs of aging.
Rosehip Seed Powder
+ Cleansing Oil
is my new favorite way to exfoliate.
It's super simple, and incredibly good for your skin thanks to the anti-aging benefits of rosehip, and of course the special blend jojoba, watermelon, chamomile, ylang ylang, and geranium oils in our Makeup Remover + Cleansing oil.
I like to do this before I masque with coconut milk
, because it helps the coconut milk soak into my skin, and makes my face feel sooo soft!
It's also a great little all-in-one mini facial if you're short on time and need to get glowing fast, because it cleanses, polishes, and moisturizes, all at once!
Here's what you do:
1. Pour about 1 capful of rosehip seed powder into your hand.
2. Mix it with a dropper full of makeup remover + cleansing oil.
3. Massage it into your skin in circular motions.
4. Add warm water and continue to scrub as you rinse your face.
5. Once you've gotten most of the scrub/oil mixture rinsed off, run a washcloth under hot water, and lay it on your face for a 1 minute steam.
6. Use the warm washcloth to wipe off any excess oil/rosehip powder.
And that's it!
Try it, and tell me your face doesn't feel incredible afterwards!
So easy, right?!